X-Box Live - Problems!

Discus and support X-Box Live - Problems! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Delaat - Here in Cleveland, OH USA..... Guess What? No X-Box Live Gold, or X-box Live Connectivity At All..... The 'problematic issue' just turned my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ultrakiddo, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Ultrakiddo
    Ultrakiddo Guest

X-Box Live - Problems!

Delaat - Here in Cleveland, OH USA..... Guess What?

No X-Box Live Gold, or X-box Live Connectivity At All..... The 'problematic issue' just turned my Xbox One into a BRICK !!!!!!

Can't Wait For Them To Refund My Subscription Fees !!!!!!!!

Pro-Rated of course, for the length of time in which my 1 year, continuous services were disrupted or completely NOT functional.... Think Microsoft will contact users and notify them of some form of compensation for our inconvenience.... maybe a free week
    of Minecraft : (

I don't want that crap, I got Live Gold to play every time I want; All the time; Surf the internet; and talk smack to people I kill in PvP modes of my games.... Not to get error messages!!!!!!!

Cordially,

Disgruntled Sun Ofabitch

:)

Ultrakiddo, Oct 1, 2015
  2. Xbox live foult connect 2 days

Hello. I have 2 problems (2 days) :

8C150009 & 8007065b x box live connect

Thanks for help.

brucek polska, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Can not Come online not todag not yesterdag

**** This x box live There is problems every Day Can not Come online not yesterdag 5 aours

Aarhus michael, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

X-Box Live - Problems!

The Issue is Not that You Live in "Cleveland USA" it's you're Connectivity to the Internet And sadly But Microsoft Cannot Refund you're Gold Membership We're sorry to Hear this.

Qwertei, Oct 2, 2015
  5. GoldKrusher34 Win User

xbox live gold

I am having problems buy x-box live
  6. DoubleBender Win User

xbox live

I have an x-box live account but even though it's showing my GamerTag, it still says I'm not connected to x-box live. I've checked and all of the other services are running fine except for x-box live. This has been happening since last week. It's probably
    been about four days without no connection and I know that there's no problem with my internet connection. How can I check to see when I last renewed my x-box Gold subscription?

Thanks,

Tony Trout
  7. Qwertei Win User

X-Box Live - Problems!

The Issue is Not that You Live in "Cleveland USA" it's you're Connectivity to the Internet And sadly But Microsoft Cannot Refund you're Gold Membership We're sorry to Hear this.
  8. RazerLite121 Win User

Current profile can't play on xbox live in MW3

well, did you install the game before re newing x box live? well if you did then it has saved when you didn't have x box live, all you have to do is uninstall it and re new x box live and install it. That is probably whats happing but if you have installed
    other games before re-newing x box live then i don't know the answer you could look up www.youtube.com for solutions or talk to other ambassodors they will try help you, you could also go to www.ask.com and find answers to your problems
  9. redskinsjohn Win User

RDR multiplayer broken

this problem has been like this for months now, no one at x-box live or rockstar seem interested in trying to sort the problem out
Thema:

X-Box Live - Problems!

1. X-Box Live - Problems! - Similar Threads - Box Live Problems

2. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  3. I cant get into x box Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get into x box Live: I cant get into x box live and i bought a game pass nothing seems to work what should i do? 82341e11-c4ee-480d-9489-746dfb8d82bd
  4. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  5. Problem with X box live pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with X box live pass: Hi, I bought the X box gold pass ultimate yesterday, for my boys to play Minecraft multi player. It worked yesterday and this morning - but not now. Can someone please connect me to live support...
  6. Redeeming X BOX LIVE GOLD problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming X BOX LIVE GOLD problem: Bought a XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 month membership & it won't let me redeem. It goes all the way through but then has a message at the end. Something about purchase?? Can anyone help?...
  7. Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - problem on market place - x Box 360: Hi guys! Is anyone having trouble seeing some games on the market in the last few days? Since yesterday I can not see some games (I want to buy some) and I can not log in to the game Destiny....
  8. X box live gold cards codes problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold cards codes problem: Hi all, i have a problem with prepayed cards codes. I have several cards bought but none code is working... It says @try again later@ at xbob site and does not allow to redeem codes... What...
  9. Having problem with download games from the x box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problem with download games from the x box live: I have a new x box one console and i get with her the game Fifa 2015 (with a code to download the game ) also i bought x box live. when i download the game fifa 15 the downloading was without...
  10. Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing things on X-Box Live with PayPal problem!: I have already put my PayPal account in my payment option but, when I try to by something I says, "add a credit card"! Am I doing something wrong? I live in the United States. I'm posting this...