X-box live points

Discus and support X-box live points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering if anyone else has had made purchases but not been credited the points in the last two months?????... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BA66IE, Jan 10, 2014.

1. BA66IE
    BA66IE Guest

X-box live points

I was just wondering if anyone else has had made purchases but not been credited the points in the last two months?????

:)

BA66IE, Jan 10, 2014
  2. how to make purchases on a non beta consel

contacted x box live support confirmed points have migrated

sniperkiller482, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Damson Blue
    Damson Blue Guest
    help with profiles

I have recently tried connecting to X Box live and am having some problems with my profile.

Ages ago i opened an X Box account so that i could ask questions on forums etc. I wasn't at that point i did not have broadband so was just using my console to play games.

When i connected my X Box to the broadband connection and X Box live i thought that my X Box account, gamertag and then my console and achievement points would all meet up.

However i seem to have 2 profiles. the one on my console with my points and then the one from the X Box account with my gamertag and no points.

How do i get the 2 to marry into one??? so that i have a gamertag (dont mind having a new one if needed) my profile and points on one profile.

Any help for a newbie would be FAB.

Damson Blue, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest

X-box live points

Photonimus, Jan 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

X-box live points