x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

Discus and support x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi can any one help with this. I purchased xbox live gold, 12 month sub back in july and although had a bit of trouble getting it up and running to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrowdedMedusa38, Dec 31, 2015.

1. x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

hi can any one help with this. I purchased xbox live gold, 12 month sub back in july and although had a bit of trouble getting it up and running to begin with, it has been ok since then. I have now got P v Z garden warfare but the above CONNECTION fault
    keeps coming up. has anyone got any tips on where Im going wrong

cheers

emma

:)

CrowdedMedusa38, Dec 31, 2015
  2. IClayDoughI
    IClayDoughI Guest
    Unable to DL Battlefield 3 Beta during Free Gold Weekend

i have a similar problem, i have downloaded it but it wont let me play it it just says "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality"

IClayDoughI, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Xbox One - Plants vs Zombies

We bought Xbox One with Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. We used the Gold Membership's code for 14 days, but only we want to play the system has an error -
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality. How can correct this?

WoodierApollo31, Dec 31, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

Hey, sorry to hear you're having issues. However, the account your posting with is showing as only Silver. If you should have a Gold membership and it's not showing for you then please give phone support a call to get it sorted.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 31, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: