X box live gold cards codes problem

Discus and support X box live gold cards codes problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, i have a problem with prepayed cards codes. I have several cards bought but none code is working... It says @try again later@ at xbob site and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResonantCobra02, Feb 19, 2017.

1. X box live gold cards codes problem

Hi all, i have a problem with prepayed cards codes. I have several cards bought but none code is working... It says @try again later@ at xbob site and does not allow to redeem codes... What should i do? Help

:)

ResonantCobra02, Feb 19, 2017
  2. X-Box Live

So i just bought $60 worth of x-box credits via the cards but it wont let me purchase x-box live with the money i have on my x-box. Is their a way i can fix this or can i only purchase x-box live via credit card/x-box live gold cards?

Alpha Dogg419, Feb 19, 2017
  3. Xenomorph V4
    Xenomorph V4 Guest
    xbox failing to register new gold membership

I recently had my x box live gold membership expire, so i added a pre-paid 12 months x box live gold card to my account, however after my console accepted the code and "supposedly" added the 12 months gold my console, it refused to allow me access to multilayer
    and party functions claiming i had no gold on my account despite s just adding 12 months and tried promoting me to buy some more x box live gold, has this happened to any one else and any suggestions to fix this issue?

Xenomorph V4, Feb 19, 2017
  4. White Wizard 60 Win User

Wal-Mart's deceitful product description,

Ok, Walmart is not being deceitful here in this case. I ordered this X-Box Live Day One edition. There are two codes on the card. One code will give you your 12 months of X-Box live gold. The other code is for the Shadow Jago round 1 character (this
    is your bonus). Go to the xbox live store and downoad the Kiler instinct game which will be free to download. Howeevr the other characters, etc will cost you.
  5. YellowishWaif8 Win User

"Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

Im getting the same exact problem I just bought a 3 month membership card and when I enter the code it says x box live signup isnt available right now
  6. kinnggs Win User

Error 14 day Xbox Live Gold Trial

i have the same problem today. the code came with the xbox one x. after the code input came the confirmation.

But nothing happens, no live no gold no trial

great

and then i will contact the support... which support? i'm thinking to sell the box
  7. денискомен Win User

Прошу отключить подписку x box live и вернуть средства [Please disable the X box Live susbcription and return the funds]

Прошу отключить мне подписку x box live gold и вернуть деньги на карту,т.к. я не собирался её продлевать,деньги списали без моего ведома!

[Translation-Please disable my subscription x Box Live gold and return the money to the card, because I was not going to prolong it, the money was written off without my knowledge!]
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

medal of honor warfighter

It appears that you still have a silver account, not gold which is what is needed to access X Box LIVE. What codes did you redeem?
Thema:

X box live gold cards codes problem

1. X box live gold cards codes problem - Similar Threads - box live gold

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. X box live gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gold games: I recently bought a xbox S. I just wanted to play fifa from the xbox and I donot need to play it online. I was thinking to get x box live gold to buy fifa. Can I play the fifa offline even after...
  4. Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?: Is Xbox gold live and the new series Xbox S console compatable? Thinking of giving a gift of both to my grand daughter. 37af3d8e-6ae7-4d0b-9efa-4092b0645f71
  5. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  6. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.: I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please....
  7. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  8. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  9. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  10. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...