X box is the shittest company in history

Discus and support X box is the shittest company in history in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; u suck allowing to many people to hack all your games u **** n ball sweet wish someone would block them cheeting hacking goofs o wate you like them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kidkilla506, Dec 29, 2017.

1. kidkilla506
    kidkilla506 Guest

u suck allowing to many people to hack all your games u **** n ball sweet wish someone would block them cheeting hacking goofs o wate you like them hackers n cheeters cus your one of them u suck i **** hate your company now great games but i cant play cus
    every one is **** cheeting and your ok with thus cus your a bunch of diddlen goofs need to stop getting payed for your **** work u need to stop i think some one shuld run all of u over with a car r maby just get your asses kicked with a console i know that
    wont help cus you only block n delete non hackers. Your a decrase to the gaming world i hope you all loose everything you own n become homeless n die

:)

kidkilla506, Dec 29, 2017
  2. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Cheaters pool

Rockstar is a third party company. There is nothing that x box can do. You should just call Rockstar, x box can give you their number.

BAD 2020, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Problem with X-Box Live Marketplace

By "anything on my x-box" did you check the Download History under Account Management?

Mister Gwyther, Dec 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: