X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

Discus and support X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrincessPuke, Jan 11, 2024.

1. PrincessPuke
    PrincessPuke Guest

So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a controller i was wondering if i could play those games using my mouse and keyboard also i get errors when i try to install so i have to cloud game im not sure if that is part of the issue

:)

PrincessPuke, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Princess

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

As our friend Tezzarrific has already mentioned, to play on PC with Game Pass, you need to have a controller, and you can't use a mouse and keyboard. You don't have any issues with your PC or configuration.

Have a great day!

Kind regards
    renato
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

all the cloud based games are the console versions, you are connected to actual console hardware, hence only controller support.
  4. ngocphi Win User

What is your PC specs if you don't have a gaming pc of course you will have issues installing

If you have an Intel based apu then it's not a gaming pc and cant run much
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

key board and mouse

Is coming....like was said above still are in tests, but looks like Microsoft wants support for mouse and keyboard to xbox. In my opinion will be more competitive because you already can play with windows 10 users on cross-platform games.
  6. shadow of arman Win User

key board and mouse

Hi!

The support for keyboard and mouse is already in the console. right now its up to the game developers to choose and implement this feature into their games.
Thema:

1. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues - Similar Threads - box game pass

2. Game pass 'confirm' box obscured

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass 'confirm' box obscured: Every time I enter the code for a 1 month ultimate game pass the confirm option is obscured by the box to change payment options. Even when i enter new card details it comes back to the same box....
  3. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  4. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae
  5. can i buy x box game pass with UPI

in XBoX on Windows
    can i buy x box game pass with UPI: Hello i'm an indian region resident and i want to buy xbox app game pass with my UPI. Please unable UPI payment system so i can purchase it. d9450402-4a70-44cc-be65-248f7bf77943
  6. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac
  7. why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?: does the x-box 360 not support the ability to utilize an ultimate paSS? c00fa3bf-4d84-49af-81ff-d431caf61c13
  8. Can you put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box game pass: It would be super awesome if you could put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box Game Pass Thanks 75a98c47-e774-4857-8961-3557ae05f71f
  9. Can I use the Game Pass Ultimate on two X Box consoles in the same house?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the Game Pass Ultimate on two X Box consoles in the same house?: We have a Game Pass Ultimate account that was set up for my son. I have recently begun playing and would like to access the Game Pass as well on his old X Box. Is this possible? If so, how do I do...
  10. I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc: i am notable to join any kind of premiuim servers on my pc using xbox ultimate game pass. whenever i try to join multiplayer servers which are preiuim bases it shows an error different error...