x box game pass pc drive select

Discus and support x box game pass pc drive select in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guy, I am having issues with xbox game pass on pc, I am trying to install games and change the location to which these games are installed. Here is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DamianGallagher, May 30, 2021.

1. x box game pass pc drive select

Hi guy,

I am having issues with xbox game pass on pc, I am trying to install games and change the location to which these games are installed. Here is a screen shot

as you can see where it says "change were this app installs games it is blank.

Any ideas. I have updated the app and reinstalled it, with the same issue

Hope someone can help thanks

x box game pass pc drive select [​IMG]

:)

DamianGallagher, May 30, 2021
  2. DamianGallagher Win User

So no one has had this issue or knows what should be done, canceled sub until this is resolved
  3. SteveB55310 Win User

Can't sign into Game Pass PC

I finally figured this out!

Whenever I tried to sign in to X-Box Games Pass for PC, I got a white screen and then back to the main screen. I was never able to sign in.

I have multiple external harddrives connected to my PC. One was corrupt. Once I formatted the corrupt drive, I was suddenly able to login (it actually automatically logged me in). For some reason, X-Box Game Pass for PC must have been getting confused by the external harddrive. It was the harddrive where I used to keep my games.
  4. kev edin Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

Ye i would like to know if game pass on x box will work on pc to ??🤔
  5. LeslieAbbott Win User

F1 2021 update

A novice myself ( having a 12 yeaer old grandson really helps). We had an external hard drive on the old x box one x. Just connected it to the series x and loaded the game from disc, but selected the option to put it on the external drive. This allowed it to load fully with the updates. Then just went to the menu and selected the option to move the game to the the internal drive.

Once done it worked fine.
  6. Big Nik UK Win User

xbox live

goto the memory section on your x box you should see an option to clear cache when the relevent hard drive is selected
Thema:

1. x box game pass pc drive select - Similar Threads - box game pass

2. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  3. Game pass 'confirm' box obscured

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass 'confirm' box obscured: Every time I enter the code for a 1 month ultimate game pass the confirm option is obscured by the box to change payment options. Even when i enter new card details it comes back to the same box....
  4. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  5. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae
  6. can i buy x box game pass with UPI

in XBoX on Windows
    can i buy x box game pass with UPI: Hello i'm an indian region resident and i want to buy xbox app game pass with my UPI. Please unable UPI payment system so i can purchase it. d9450402-4a70-44cc-be65-248f7bf77943
  7. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac
  8. why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?: does the x-box 360 not support the ability to utilize an ultimate paSS? c00fa3bf-4d84-49af-81ff-d431caf61c13
  9. Can you put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box game pass: It would be super awesome if you could put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box Game Pass Thanks 75a98c47-e774-4857-8961-3557ae05f71f
  10. Can I use the Game Pass Ultimate on two X Box consoles in the same house?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the Game Pass Ultimate on two X Box consoles in the same house?: We have a Game Pass Ultimate account that was set up for my son. I have recently begun playing and would like to access the Game Pass as well on his old X Box. Is this possible? If so, how do I do...