X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

Discus and support X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nilesh Jadhav3, Nov 25, 2023.

1. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my query as soon as possible

i have already added payment method in microsoft account but whenever i am trying to claim pass it is showing add card and if i try to add card then the card or region is not changing but i have already did it in microsoft account please help

:)

nilesh Jadhav3, Nov 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate