X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game

Discus and support X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is no doubt that the Forza Horizon are the best racing games available but want to make the following suggestion. Whether the game is played in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JokeLast9173, Feb 8, 2023.

1. X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game

There is no doubt that the Forza Horizon are the best racing games available but want to make the following suggestion. Whether the game is played in Italy, Australia, Scotland or Mexico the game format is always the same, there is no end result, nothing to aim for. I think the original (2012) game is the best. You compete for coloured wrist bands enabling you to race against other celebrities as you progress to playing the Horizon champion. Another feature that's missing is 'The 1000 Club' which allows you to purchase various car packs and compete in various challenges/skills and each one completed counts towards the 1000 mark earning more credits to buy better cars etc.

If it's revamped along the lines suggested this will be the ultimate Forza Horizon game. The cars/graphics in the present games are superb and hope you will consider the foregoing suggestion.

submitted by /u/JokeLast9173
    [link] [comments]

/u/JokeLast9173, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Father Jack666 Win User

2012 the death of racing games?

F1 2012 and Forza Horizon ?
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

2012 the death of racing games?

F1 2012, Forza Horizon, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

5. brandiesel1 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 With Xbox Live Gold (ONLY XBOX ONE?)

Hi, they are essentially different games. The One version of Forza Horizon 2 will not work on the 360 and vice versa. The original Forza Horizons is backwards compatible though.
  6. daniel linderkamp Win User

X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

Thank you I guess I'll keep saving for a X BOX SERIES X forza 5 horizon premium edition.im disabled can't go outside much .so I really miss my Xbox.
Thema:

X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game

1. X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game - Similar Threads - Box Forza Horizon

2. why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?: [img] i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx. a36121ec-12db-4f9d-84c2-d9e287a72ebd
  3. Forza Horizon 4 on x box one s is not connecting to horizon live sessions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 on x box one s is not connecting to horizon live sessions.: I play forza horizon 4 on x box one s. For about a week now I am not able to join Forza horizon live sessions. I can join multiplayer events like The Trial or Seasonal Games but I can't connect to...
  4. forza horizon 4 chargement continue x box.[forza horizon 4 continuous loading x box.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 chargement continue x box.[forza horizon 4 continuous loading x box.]: bonjour le jeu ce bloque au chargement patientez. je joue depuis des mois. et aucun probleme. pouvez m'aidé s'il vous plait. merci cordialement . [Translation - Hello the game is blocked...
  5. Forza Horizon 4, no console X Box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4, no console X Box: Não consigo abrir o Forza Horizon 4, no console X Box. Aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Por algum motivo Forza Horizon 4 demorou muito tempo para iniciar. 0x8027025a" Não é a primeira vez que...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  7. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game: In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens...
  8. [Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc

in XBoX on Windows
    [Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc: Hello everyone ! Here I have a problem with a download of the update Forza Horizon 4 pc. I was able to download the game but when I download the update, it is download up to 17 GB and then it goes...
  9. Fritz!Box Fritz!Box: Forza Horizon 4. Online not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Fritz!Box Fritz!Box: Forza Horizon 4. Online not working: Fritz!Box (Modems/Gateways) Fritz!Box: Forza Horizon 4. Online not working Hello Chris, Try following this [ANSWERED] [PC] Can't connect to Horizon Life (DNS error) page for the current...
  10. Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition, can not download the extra packs on the X-BOX One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition, can not download the extra packs on the X-BOX One: Hi there, Any one with the same problem? Did have trouble by downloading the game at the first place, later I found the same issue with downloading the extra packs! At the console I need to buy...