X-Box Cloud Gaming Disconnects When Saving Game.

Discus and support X-Box Cloud Gaming Disconnects When Saving Game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Crusader Kings 3 on X-Box. I've been paying on my Laptop from time to time using the X-Box Windows app. When I play, the game will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Old Man Slaw, May 22, 2023.

1. Old Man Slaw
    Old Man Slaw Guest

I'm playing Crusader Kings 3 on X-Box. I've been paying on my Laptop from time to time using the X-Box Windows app. When I play, the game will eventually disconnect. It always happens when the game saves. It doesn't matter if it's autosave or manual save. I am able to play for a bit but at some point when it goes to save, it disconnects. Anyone have any idea as to why?

:)

Old Man Slaw, May 22, 2023
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Can you save xbox 360 games OFFLINE on xbox one?

Saves are saved locally to the hard drive, then sync to the Cloud. You still need Gold for Cloud saves on the 360, though you will not need Gold to save 360 games while playing them on your X Box One. So to import your 360 saves to your X Box One your would
    have to buy a month of Gold on your 360.

Peace, J.R.
  3. LindaRochester Win User

How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

The message occurs when trying to open Microsoft solitaire games in X box. The message states that it cannot save to the cloud. I have reinstalled the games and restarted my computer, but I get the same message.
  4. MaxDestruct7 Win User

Accidental Reset of Forza Horizon 4

Depends what saves you have deleted.If it was just your console save then there would be a back up on the cloud providing you were connected to xbox live.

If both your console & cloud save were deleted then you would have to start all over again i'm afraid.
    Thanks for the reply.

How do I get the cloud backup onto my x-box?

If you are connected to xbox live then it should automatically sync your cloud save when you boot the game up.One thing with the Forza games is that the cloud syncing can take a while.

If it isn't doing this automatically then chances are you've deleted the cloud save.

I take it you were connected to xbox live while playing the game before you lost your save data?

Yep I was connected to the cloud when it happened. I restarted the game & it was back at the beginning like when I just first bought it with no cars & no money. I just closed the game. When I log into my x-box account on my PC it still shows all my cars,
    influence points, money and achievements.

Am I best off uninstalling the game & re-installing it or just loading it & waiting?

I have the lego pluggin, fortune island pluggin+ I bought one of the $60 car packs which I don't want to loose.

If I load the game & wait I am afraid from what I have read on other posts that my x-box might sync with the cloud & I loose everything instead of the cloud syncing with my x-box & me getting everything back.
  5. Fátima G Win User

Play later list

Helo ! To access games saved in the cloud, you must be connected to the Xbox network when starting a game. If you disconnect from the network during a game, you can continue to play, but if you are not connected when you exit the game, the saved game will not load in the cloud. You must connect to the Xbox network in order to use the saved game in another console. When you connect to the Xbox network, the saved game is loaded into the cloud.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Transfer saved games

If you used the Cloud for game saves, then on the games that are backward compatible, your saves can be downloaded from said Cloud.

Example: My friend recently purchased a X Box One and Borderlands:The Handsome Collection and had to put his Borderlands discs (From the 360.) into his 360 and upload his saves. Upon playing The Handsome Collection on the X Box One, he downloaded all his
    level 72 characters; missions/story had to started from scratch.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. X-Box Cloud Gaming Disconnects When Saving Game. - Similar Threads - Box Cloud Gaming

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...
  7. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...
  8. Enable X-Box Cloud Gaming for XBOX 360

in XboX Insiders
    Enable X-Box Cloud Gaming for XBOX 360: Hey, I would like to provide my feedback for XBOX Cloud Gaming. It works really nice on PC with my wired XBOX 360 Controller. When I saw, that you can also run the could gaming service via Web...
  9. Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta: Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't sync? I am trying to run the games from a PC,...
  10. X-Box 1 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 1 cloud storage: I have a game that saved in the cloud storage I would like to delete the fane out of the cloud storage. Actually how do i even access the cloud storage fir the x box one?...