X Box clip recorder will not record audio

Discus and support X Box clip recorder will not record audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The X Box game clip recorder records video fine but no audio. Any ideas? Thanks ecc88ba5-de11-4136-a663-53f411299219 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daveleonard222, Nov 8, 2023.

1. X Box clip recorder will not record audio

The X Box game clip recorder records video fine but no audio. Any ideas? Thanks

:)

Daveleonard222, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Daveleonard222,

Excuse me for the mistake, I thought you were on a console and that's why I recommended those steps. I'm glad to know that the problem has been solved.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daveleonard222 Win User

Thanks Daniel,

I simply reset Windows and everything started working again. Thanks for your reply.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Daveleonard222, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, with the intention of helping you I did some searches on the internet and I came across a post on Reddit where several users were going through a similar problem and with a solution said by a user the problem was solved for all of them. I leave you the link below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/comments/rlfhfz/xbox_dvr_recorded_clips_audio_out_of_sync_xbox/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If none of that works, my suggestion is to do a reset (Restore the console) keeping your games and applications in this way any corrupt files that are on the system will be fixed/restored, this process will not delete any data from your console.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information > Reset console.
    3. Select Reset and keep my games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Let me know if this information was useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know. I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. CrypticlDeath Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Just encountered this issue for the first time tonight while recording clips via "Xbox Record That" for Titanfall. It's frustrating because I'm pretty sure there is no way to get that audio back for the clips that have already been recorded that are plagued
    by this no audio bug. Hopefully a resolution will be found.
  6. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

Audio and video in recorded clips are out of sync

Every time I record a clip, the audio is about a second behind. Since I don't have a Kinect, I have to double tap the Home button and then press X to record a clip. I also noticed that the same thing happens with my brother whenever he records clips from
    his Xbox, and he also does not have a Kinect. It is just annoying when I go back to watch my clips and the audio is out of sync.

I've already tried hard resetting my Xbox, so I'm looking for other possible solutions.
Thema:

1. X Box clip recorder will not record audio - Similar Threads - Box clip recorder

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  7. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  8. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  9. Selection boxes on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Selection boxes on pc: So i somehow made selection mode on my pc and i cant get out of it i press w a s d and it moves it so i cant do anything i think i pressed a key or something 96356529-b141-48b7-9acf-31c0586fe63e
  10. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...