X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

Discus and support X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. 182cea8b-28f0-42da-a349-8ec8a39c1b02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jefferey Johnson, Nov 23, 2023.

1. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

:)

Jefferey Johnson, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Jefferey J, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I understand that you cannot download the Xbox application on your ASUS tablet, but could you give me a little more information to understand the problem a little more so that I can provide you with a better solution and solve the problem? I await your response, anyway take a look at the following Microsoft forum post where they explain some steps to solve this problem or something similar.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/a2e4ad1a-98fb-4544-97ab-b7340bae6ed5

Remember that your answer is very important, I will be attentive.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Lloydy25 Win User

Money vs Loyalty

[quote user="Lil Loud Legacy"]

@SCU, I stated that I will not buy anything SONY. Anything. My TVs are Samsung, my PC and Laptop are HP, tablet is an ASUS TF Prime and my consoles are X-Box. I will not buy a SONY, an APPLE, or mobile OS not Android. So yes I am dedicated. However before
    X-Box, I was supporting SEGA. From the Master System to the Saturn and even the Game Gear. Rest assure SCU, you do not have to pitty me.

Based on my list of electronic devices your judging my charater incorrectly. But I do support my country and has been to combat on her behalf. I don't believe it pathetic to support American made products if you are American. It's actually make sense ecinomicly
    speaking.

[/quote]

Are you saying that you won't buy Sony as its not American, but you have a South Korean TV and a Taiwanese tablet?
  4. Lil Loud Legacy Win User

Money vs Loyalty

[quote user="Lloydy 25"]

[quote user=""]

@SCU, I stated that I will not buy anything SONY. Anything. My TVs are Samsung, my PC and Laptop are HP, tablet is an ASUS TF Prime and my consoles are X-Box. I will not buy a SONY, an APPLE, or mobile OS not Android. So yes I am dedicated. However before
    X-Box, I was supporting SEGA. From the Master System to the Saturn and even the Game Gear. Rest assure SCU, you do not have to pitty me.

Based on my list of electronic devices your judging my charater incorrectly. But I do support my country and has been to combat on her behalf. I don't believe it pathetic to support American made products if you are American. It's actually make sense ecinomicly
    speaking.

[/quote]

Are you saying that you won't buy Sony as its not American, but you have a South Korean TV and a Taiwanese tablet?

[/quote]

No. I just won't buy a SONY because I don't like SONY. Just like I won't buy an APPLE/MAC because I don't care for it either.
  5. SlidSnow11 Win User

I dont see download option for any albums on my XBox Music app on Windows 8.1 - I have purchased the annual XBox Music Pass

It's an ASUS notebook I am using right now. The options are simple as : unpin from start, pin to start and so on. But my problem here is: It doesn't show the music app as "X-box Music", when I run it. Radio, Explore options are also unavailable.
  6. WontedToast4366 Win User

x box music question

I have an Asus Vivo Tablet with windows 8. How i loaded my music is i click start from the greeen box, entered an artist, when the album played I selected save to my play list. How do i down load the music?
Thema:

1. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. - Similar Threads - Box app won't

2. How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc?: I can't find Anyware to change my location. this is a problem because i can't pay in the right currency and i can't put in my card details correctly because i don't live in America and i can't...
  3. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a
  4. Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...: I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone b1b4db00-e0a6-48b0-98f6-c1853b4032f6
  5. Can't sign into X Box app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into X Box app: I've tried multiple different times, but I just can't sign into the X Box app on my Laptop, I was able to sign Into my phone just fine, but each time I try to sign into my account on my laptop the...
  6. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac
  7. Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?: Everyone of my games on xbox app on pc bring up this annoying chat box everytime I press the left stick. It doesn't happen when I'm offline and it has nothing to do with my keyboard being plugged...
  8. anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app: Wireless controller not functioning properly. Allows me to sign into account but will not allow me to go any further when trying to get to a certain section of the settings...
  9. How do I uninstall X box game bar app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I uninstall X box game bar app?: I did not install x box game bar on my computer but its been recently popping up upon start. I went to uninstall the program and it is not allowing me to (the uninstall button is grey and not...
  10. X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...: Hallo Ich wollte die X-Box Beta App für den PC installieren und habe extra davor alles aktualisiert. Leider passiert nichts, nachdem ich den Lizenzbedingungen zugestimmt habe. Danach kommt nur...