X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...

Discus and support X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo Ich wollte die X-Box Beta App für den PC installieren und habe extra davor alles aktualisiert. Leider passiert nichts, nachdem ich den... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Der General, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Der General
    Der General Guest

X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...

Hallo

Ich wollte die X-Box Beta App für den PC installieren und habe extra davor alles aktualisiert. Leider passiert nichts, nachdem ich den Lizenzbedingungen zugestimmt habe. Danach kommt nur der Ladescreen und das wars. Kann mir da bitte jemand helfen?

Freundliche Grüße,

Dennis

[Translation-Hello

I wanted to install the X-Box beta app for the PC and updated everything beforehand. Unfortunately, nothing happens after I agree to the license terms. After that comes only the loading screen and that's it. Can someone please help me?

Kind greetings,

Dennis]

:)

Der General, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Der General Win User

X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't Install]

Hello General,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We recommend to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox beta app. Sometimes installs become corrupt causing a lot of different issues.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hallo Brad

Das würde ich gerne machen, allerdings müsste die App zum Deinstallieren ja überhaupt erstmal installiert sein und das klappt ja schon nicht.

Freundliche Grüße,

Dennis

[Translation-

Hello Brad

I would like to do that, but the app would have to be installed for uninstalling and that doesn't work.

Kind greetings,

Dennis]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't Install]

Hello General,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We recommend to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox beta app. Sometimes installs become corrupt causing a lot of different issues.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Popa2caps Win User

5. DragonKM Win User

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

Das Problem tritt nur bei der XBox App (Beta) auf. Über den Store lassen sich die Spiele installieren.

[Translation - The problem only occurs with the XBox app (beta). The games can be installed via the store.]
  6. SilvaMGM Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
Thema:

1. X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't... - Similar Threads - Box App Beta

2. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.: X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. 182cea8b-28f0-42da-a349-8ec8a39c1b02
  3. How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc?: I can't find Anyware to change my location. this is a problem because i can't pay in the right currency and i can't put in my card details correctly because i don't live in America and i can't...
  4. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a
  5. Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...: I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone b1b4db00-e0a6-48b0-98f6-c1853b4032f6
  6. Can't sign into X Box app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into X Box app: I've tried multiple different times, but I just can't sign into the X Box app on my Laptop, I was able to sign Into my phone just fine, but each time I try to sign into my account on my laptop the...
  7. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac
  8. Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?: Everyone of my games on xbox app on pc bring up this annoying chat box everytime I press the left stick. It doesn't happen when I'm offline and it has nothing to do with my keyboard being plugged...
  9. anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyway of troubleshooting wireless controller via x box app: Wireless controller not functioning properly. Allows me to sign into account but will not allow me to go any further when trying to get to a certain section of the settings...
  10. How do I uninstall X box game bar app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I uninstall X box game bar app?: I did not install x box game bar on my computer but its been recently popping up upon start. I went to uninstall the program and it is not allowing me to (the uninstall button is grey and not...