X box account log in with no email or password access

Discus and support X box account log in with no email or password access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son uses Xbox console and he does not have access to the email or password associated with his account. We have tried to reset this and it says we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by veronicar29, Nov 21, 2023.

1. veronicar29
    veronicar29 Guest

My son uses Xbox console and he does not have access to the email or password associated with his account. We have tried to reset this and it says we do not have enough information. This account was created by someone that is no longer associated with us for my son to use the x box. We need to purchase a new console and he will lose all his progress and games. What can I do?

:)

veronicar29, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Veronica! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you and your son are experiencing this. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, the only option to recover an Xbox account, is through the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If the games were purchased under that account, you need to have access to it in order to play all these games and continue the saved data progress on your new console.

If you're unable to recover that account, I highly suggest creating a new account for your son on your new console.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. JTZC Win User

Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

Hi,

as I said, the former email does not exist anymore, so there's just one email left to log in with, which is email "B" as described above. Email "A" is no longer registered at Microsoft and also does not exist as a mail address anymore.

I already reset the password before posting here. Resetting the password has no effect on the issue. The only proof I have is me seeing two X-Box accounts in my game launcher. Since I merged two Microsoft accounts I assumed that the X-Box accounts would be merged as well, as these do not exist as standalone accounts without connection to a Microsoft account.
  4. (Jerald) Win User

X-Box Live and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I changed my email on all my accounts including Microsoft and X-Box. I can log on to all of the accounts, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection still does not connect via X-Box Live.
  5. zman339 Win User

ERROR CODE: 80151006

Yes I am entering in the correct email and info for the right account. I know this because I used the same email and password to log in on this website and make this thread. When I entered it in it recognized z man but the console does not. So yes I am using
    the correct one. It works on x box website but not on console. Thank you for this help.
  6. DatBoiOnTheStreet Win User

I forgot my Xbox account password and email

We have no access to the account or account email and password we can provide you with the ips we had when the account was logged into with our old xbox
Thema:

1. X box account log in with no email or password access - Similar Threads - box account log

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  4. Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another: Was faced with a very specific issue today which involves me being locked from using any games associated with my X-Box account. In order to explain the issue, it is best to describe a timeline of...
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  7. X box Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box Fortnite account: Hello my son deleted his Fortnite account on xbox as he was trying to access his account and couldn't get in so deleted account. The email address that was attached to the account we do not have...
  8. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?: Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account....
  9. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  10. Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account: Hi there! I just got Xbox App for PC and Back 4 Blood. I cannot download the game from Xbox app because gray box flashes twice on the screen and disappears. Im guessing its the logging box but...