x box 360 slim wont connect to live

Discus and support x box 360 slim wont connect to live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JASONz HELPER, Apr 9, 2014.

1. x box 360 slim wont connect to live

I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned.

:)

JASONz HELPER, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Marthy303
    Marthy303 Guest
    How?

how do you connect x box live to your x box account on you x box 360????

Marthy303, Apr 9, 2014
  3. can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live

MutantGiraffe48, Apr 9, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings JASON!

It would be great if you're able to provide a bit more information, to help us with a better understanding of your situation.

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Also, include any error code you're getting.

Thank you!

taidara, Apr 9, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings JASON!

It would be great if you're able to provide a bit more information, to help us with a better understanding of your situation.

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

Also, include any error code you're getting.

Thank you!
  6. MutantGiraffe48 Win User

can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live
  7. Tknocka Win User

Cant download update to connect to xbox live

ok i got update onto usb and it downloaded onto x box for me , still wont connect to xbox live
  8. CastledCoin572 Win User

Connecting to wireless WiFi

Tried connecting to wifi by wired connection it works but x box still wont connect wireless. Really need it wireless as dont have enough cable cant keep the x box in the hallway. Any other suggestions??
  9. X3VS Win User

error status report as follows

W: Hardware setup

X: Connection End - Means connection to X-box live servers has failed

Y: Internet setup type 00A8 - E840 U.S.A. Version Wireless Receiver for X-Box 360 Console. Others would be Ethernet cable or out of U.S.A. model of receiver.

Z: X-Box Policy Offenses. 0000 - 0000 = No X-box offenses. Any other = Ban or Suspension
Thema:

1. x box 360 slim wont connect to live - Similar Threads - box 360 slim

2. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  3. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  6. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  7. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  8. X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 360 Slim 4 GB: My Xbox 360 (S)lim was working perfectly 3 months back. when I turned it on last month I got the Red Dot (NOT RING, it's a Slim) of Death. Mind you I've done some researching last one month and...
  9. The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box

in XBoX on Consoles
    The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box: I have a problem with the power supply of my xbox 360 slim. What happens is that the little light that turns green when the console is turned on, has turned red more than 3 times today, Saturday,...
  10. X-Box 360 Slim not turning on - yellow/orange light on PSU - any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 Slim not turning on - yellow/orange light on PSU - any ideas?: Hi all, Hoping that someone else has come across a similar problem and can help me! The guides on the support pages only offer answers for PSU's displaying red or green lights, so thought I'd ask...