X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

Discus and support X Box 360 Slim 4 GB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 (S)lim was working perfectly 3 months back. when I turned it on last month I got the Red Dot (NOT RING, it's a Slim) of Death. Mind you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raman Venkatesalu, Apr 6, 2020.

1. X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

My Xbox 360 (S)lim was working perfectly 3 months back. when I turned it on last month I got the Red Dot (NOT RING, it's a Slim) of Death.
    Mind you I've done some researching last one month and before anyone jumps to conclusions, no, I do not have a removable hard drive to take out and put back in, it's the 4gb inbuilt hard drive model.

Now, looking at my power adapter, before I boot it, its orange.
    Once I press the power button on the console, the Power adapter light changes to green.
    I tried several different outlets in my home, and the same thing happens at each outlet - red dot on console, green light on Power adapter.
    I think it's also relevant to mention that it's a solid red light, it's not blinking.

I've also made sure everything was unplugged from the console, and have been letting it sit in a well ventilated area for several hours/weeks now.

Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be possible solutions?

:)

Raman Venkatesalu, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Starseid Win User

X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

Generally a red dot on the console and green adapter means some sort of internal failure. Could be the memory or hardware issue. Repairs are generally not worth the money anymore unless you feel you have important information worth while. You can check
    if the 360 can still be officially repaired in the link below, but keep in mind the Series X console is expected to release this holiday season.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  3. Mr StEel 3000 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live. Status code 3080-0000-0080-0300-8007-274C

i just got the new x box 360 250 GB slim and tried to download the update over and over, did not work, followed all the steps to do it manually.... did not work, i am returning my x box i just got it 2 days ago and i cant even go on live. my old 60GB HDD
    worked fine, has the new update and everything having no problems with it at all and the thing is over 4 years old, you would think the new x box would be better lol
  4. Photonimus Win User

Morrowind

Slim? 4 GB or otherwise? Cause the 4 GB Slim is not a hard drive and wont play the originals.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Xbox 360 slim slow in starting and connecting

Are you using a 4 GB slim model, or a 250 GB slim model?
  6. onyxishere Win User

3rd party 250G hard drive

Just keep your eyes out for deals in your area. My gaming store near where I live had a sale on recently. Traded in my older 360 for a 4 gb slim and bought the hard drive on sale there as well. All told, my 4 gb slim with 250 gb hard drive cost me only
    $130.
Thema:

X Box 360 Slim 4 GB

1. X Box 360 Slim 4 GB - Similar Threads - Box 360 Slim

2. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  3. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  6. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  7. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  8. The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box

in XBoX on Consoles
    The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box: I have a problem with the power supply of my xbox 360 slim. What happens is that the little light that turns green when the console is turned on, has turned red more than 3 times today, Saturday,...
  9. X-Box 360 Slim not turning on - yellow/orange light on PSU - any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 Slim not turning on - yellow/orange light on PSU - any ideas?: Hi all, Hoping that someone else has come across a similar problem and can help me! The guides on the support pages only offer answers for PSU's displaying red or green lights, so thought I'd ask...
  10. x box 360 slim wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 slim wont connect to live: I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned. 770d58d9-ced6-44a7-a404-685be70392ca