X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...

Discus and support X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried doing all the ways to get the update. I have tried taking out hd and putting back in I have tried to use cd and usb to install. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bobbarkers mama, Oct 13, 2014.

1. X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...

I have tried doing all the ways to get the update. I have tried taking out hd and putting back in I have tried to use cd and usb to install. I have tried all the xbox controller codes to reset. I have tried to to revert back to last update with controller
    codes. nothing works. the internal flash drive has become a problem since the update. my system will go to dah and allow to play games but it won't connect to live. it all happened after update failed. when I try to reset system it still logs wireless
    network and controlled content password. If was reset to factory none of this info should be in there. I am tired of microsft telling me I need to send in. it wasn't my fault their update bunked my system. they know it is a problem cause there are many
    post on it.

:)

bobbarkers mama, Oct 13, 2014
  2. GremoxBAN13
    GremoxBAN13 Guest
    Cant download the new update

update failed status code 4174-417F-1380-267F-C000-0185

please where i can download the new update to put them in usb

GremoxBAN13, Oct 13, 2014
  3. brawnhabs
    brawnhabs Guest
    417F-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I tried the USB transfer update and received error message

417F-42FE-1600-267F-C000-0185.

Won't process update. Any help here?

brawnhabs, Oct 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...

Sorry to hear it. If you've tried all the steps listed in the support page for your code then you will need to contact phone support for further assistance with this issue.

1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 13, 2014
  5. I have talked with phone support. I have talked with them for 5 hours. Three different time. They know a problem has happened to xbox slim when the new update came out. the internet and this forum has already made us aware of that. I am not the first
    to talk about this. The problem is we are not going to send in our slims and pay xbox money to fix a problem they create. It's obvious that there are a lot of xbox affected. just type the error code in the forum search. you will see this has happened alot

bobbarkers mama, Oct 13, 2014
  6. Hey there SpanLime193 and Kirbdog711!

Sorry to hear about the update issues. If you haven't already, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you
    have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  7. BladeShin Win User

My home Xbox not working

I am also having this issue just purchased a new series x and factory reset it twice now but the box won't stay checkmarked
  8. The BMF Win User

Can't connect to 360

Update, have tried hard reset, uninstalling all 360 games, removing gamer profile, and now even reverting to factory settings but nothing is working. Xbox one works just fine but 360 games won't connect to internet or xbox live.
  9. Tzar of kaos Win User

A Question About the Optional Kinect

The answer is in the statement.You will be able to play the game but you won't get any kinect features.

Same if you play Forza 5 without an internet connection the drivatar option won't upgrade.

Everything like the X box 360.
  10. SoFriTo LAY Win User

Xbox Preview Member Issue

Happened to me as well. Won't seem to connect me to Xbox live however tests say it's all good. I just a factory reset. This new ui update is way too buggy.
  11. IceStorm III Win User

If I never ever connect my xbox one to the internet....

[quote user="R A S K E L L x"]Because I assume that a new xbox one will have been in the box for weeks before I buy it and will obviously work right out of the box[/quote]It won't. Part of the setup process will be to connect to Live. No Live, no setup.
    No setup, no working console.
Thema:

1. X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ... - Similar Threads - box 360 won't

2. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  3. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  6. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  7. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169
  8. My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on: I have an X-box 360 controller, which I bought on Amazon, about 2 years ago. It's worked perfectly fine until now. I tried plugging it in, to play a game using it, and it won't turn on. It has a...
  9. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  10. alien isolation won't start in my x box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    alien isolation won't start in my x box 360: i download the game and it's won't start 695cd4a7-d33f-41a3-94da-ae0d4357605e