X box 360 Kinect Sensor

Discus and support X box 360 Kinect Sensor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018.

1. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

:)

VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018
  2. Xbox one s console

i wanted to buy x box one console and x box i got x box one s console and with this i bought kinect sensor but to my shock i was not able to setup kinect sensor with x box one s because i was not having an adapter .....i paid so much money already for console
    controller kinect now im asked to buy an adapter ....pls microsoft i want an adapter for free i bought whole x box one s from yanbu saudi arabia (jarir book store) pls help me get an adapter for free !!

RoutineTea29330, May 21, 2018
  3. Kinect Sensor

Can I use the Kinect Sensor as a web cam independently from the x-box with a Smart TV?

CashMoneyBrutha, May 21, 2018
  4. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

VestigialPoem6, May 21, 2018
  5. VestigialPoem6 Win User

X box 360 Kinect Sensor

• I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need to purchase a power/USB cable can anyone tell me where to buy one online or in store or inform
      me if I m wrong and tell me anything you know about it please....
  6. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

if you mean the 360 Kinect sensor the the answer is NO! It's not compatible with any of the Xbox One models.. You need the Xbox one Kinect sensor.. unfortunately both the Kinect sensor for the Xbox One and the Sensor You would need to use the sensor with
    the One S ((and the One X) as both the One S and One X lacks the kinect sensor port) has been discontinued by M$, dont' know about awailability of the Xbox One sensor from reputable retailers, but the adapter is sold out and is only awailable form places like
    EBay and similar at "blackmail" prices
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  8. TreyBieber Win User

Kinect on series x

You guys need to make a Kinect Sensor for the Xbox Series X. Also, I need the Kinect Sensor to be invented for the Xbox Series X.
  9. RandyAU93 Win User

Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x

No Xbox 360 games that require the Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor are back-compatible. All Xbox One titles that require or use Kinect for Xbox One will work with Xbox One X provided the user has the required Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X models.
Thema:

X box 360 Kinect Sensor

1. X box 360 Kinect Sensor - Similar Threads - box 360 Kinect

2. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  3. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  6. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  7. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781
  8. Update x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update x-box 360: I have a Microsoft account why can't I log into my Xbox360 a9b5e19e-9c0f-4f87-9a96-86d707cd1995
  9. Xbox Box 360 Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Box 360 Kinect: Hi, Which is the latest Xbox Console, where I can use the Kinect ? Is Microsoft coming up with a New Console with the Kinect ? Rgds Swapnali cea7a58d-86e5-4690-a0e0-27cb6bfe54d8
  10. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...