X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

Discus and support X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This console has been stored in a clean and stable environment. I just brought it home and hooked it up. I went to turn it on and I got all green LED's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert White4, Feb 21, 2023.

1. X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

This console has been stored in a clean and stable environment. I just brought it home and hooked it up. I went to turn it on and I got all green LED's then 15 seconds later I had all red LED's and they were solid. I hade sure there was no dust build up and I tried different cords from the console to the TV. No change. Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thank you in advance.

:)

Robert White4, Feb 21, 2023
  2. YouthAssassinUK Win User

cannot contect my xbox to my router

it is a solid red LED and im using WPA & WPA2 security and UPnP is enabled
  3. BrandonTerry Win User

XBOX 360 S - Red Light On Power Button...

The Xbox 360 slim, as in the title.

Just the centre turning red, i get the beep, green, the the arc and it goes solid red for a couple of seconds then off.
  4. DeathFromABunny Win User

Red power light on xbox360

Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas?
    Is it blinking red ? Or solid?
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Headset issue

This is from TB support page:

In order to play game audio, a wireless headset must be "paired" to its transmitter. The headset and transmitter are paired out of the box. The instructions below are only necessary if pairing appears to have been lost. This can happen if the headset is
    turned off for a long time or is out of range.

When the headset and transmitter are paired, the transmitter's Power/Pairing LED will be solid. If this LED is "blinking" slowly (slowly fading in and out), it means the transmitter is not paired with the headset and game audio will not play through the
    headset.

The Transmitter sends game audio only. Chat is sent to the headset directly from the controller

Pairing Instructions

1) Turn off the headset by pressing the headset Power button for 3 seconds. The LED on the headset should be completely off when it is powered down.

2) Unplug the transmitter's USB power cable to power it down. Wait 3 seconds and then plug the power cable back in. The transmitter's Power/Pairing LED should now be pulsing slowly on and off.

3) Hold down the transmitter's Pair button for about 5 seconds. Release the Pair button when the transmitter's Power/Pairing LED begins to flash rapidly (twice per second). It should now be blinking quickly and steadily twice per second. If it is blinking
    much more than 2 times per second, the button was held for much too long (15+ seconds), and you must start over from Step 2.

4) With the headset still powered off, hold down the headset's Power button for about 6 seconds until you hear a second set of two beeps. The headset's Power LED should now be blinking rapidly like the transmitter (twice per second).

Note: The LED should not be double blinking (two quick blinks followed by a pause). If it is double blinking, then the button was not held long enough, and you must start over from Step 1.

5) Wait about 10 to 15 seconds. The transmitter's Power/Pairing LED should be solid, and the headset's Power LED should now be flashing steadily once per second.

The headset is now paired to the transmitter and is ready to play game audio.

How do I know if my headset and transmitter are in pairing mode?

The transmitter has three different "flashing" patterns. It can be "Pulsing" on and off, which indicates that it is not paired. If you hold the PAIR button for 5 seconds, it will start blinking 2 times a second at an even rate. This is pairing mode.

If you hold the button upwards of 15 seconds, it will start blinking extremely quickly and the transmitter will leave pairing mode. This is not the correct pairing mode. Unplug the transmitter's USB cable if it's gone this far to "reset" the transmitter.

If the headset is paired and game audio is still not working, double check that all the connections are secure and plugged into the appropriate outputs according to the headset's user guide
  6. John Dowding Win User

7 years and still going strong

My original 360 never worked straight out of the box, second one RDR'd after six months, had one premium and one elite that were both solid and now my slim which has been faultless since launch day.
Thema:

X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

1. X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup. - Similar Threads - Box 360 solid

2. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  3. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.: I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  6. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  7. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781
  8. Update x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update x-box 360: I have a Microsoft account why can't I log into my Xbox360 a9b5e19e-9c0f-4f87-9a96-86d707cd1995
  9. How do I buy the orange box on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy the orange box on 360: Idk why I just can't buy it pls help a4ec2096-8de8-44c9-86ea-a66ca862ef08
  10. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47