X-Box 1 cloud storage

Discus and support X-Box 1 cloud storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a game that saved in the cloud storage I would like to delete the fane out of the cloud storage. Actually how do i even access the cloud storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MorrisMoney, Apr 29, 2020.

1. MorrisMoney
    MorrisMoney Guest

X-Box 1 cloud storage

I have a game that saved in the cloud storage I would like to delete the fane out of the cloud storage. Actually how do i even access the cloud storage fir the x box one?

:)

MorrisMoney, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ackis Win User

X-Box 1 cloud storage

You can't access cloud storage directly. If you want to delete the game from it, delete it locally and let things sync - that might work.
  3. User0451 Win User

Unable To Save Game Manually

Xbox Series X.

Is it due to cloud storage problem?
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xbox is the worse console

[quote user="x MiSTAGRiM x"]

Wow borderlands content discounts again! I'm not sure which as been up more GTA 4 or Borderlands. PSN+ has better discounts on their games along with the free games. And yeah they are free as in at least free to play if you never have.

You have to pay monthly for that so really the free games isn't really free. Plus just getting access to discounts.

More cloud storage and 1 hour trial games and it's well worth it.

Don't use Cloud Storage and 1 hour isn't even worth it.

[/quote]
  5. EnXtremis Win User

How do I back up my game saves?

Hi, The article you linked states that I must have an X-box Gold membership in order to have the cloud storage for saved games...I do not mainly because I don't online game. I went to my settings, System, Storage and I see noting about the cloud. In the
    storage tab, I have three options, Clear local saved games, Clear locl Xbox 360 games, Make more space...that is it. It shows my Internal hard drive and also my external drive.

On the bright side I may have figured out how to transfer all the items to my external drive but there is nothing I can find on my system about the cloud storage at all.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I remove cloud saved games?

You'll need to disable cloud storage. Make sure you've moved any saves out of the cloud storage and onto your hard drive if you haven't already. Then follow these steps to disable cloud storage:

1.From the Xbox 360 Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Highlight Cloud Saved Games, and then press Y.

4.Select Disable Cloud Saved Games.
Thema:

X-Box 1 cloud storage

1. X-Box 1 cloud storage - Similar Threads - Box cloud storage

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...
  7. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...
  8. X-Box Cloud Gaming Disconnects When Saving Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Cloud Gaming Disconnects When Saving Game.: I'm playing Crusader Kings 3 on X-Box. I've been paying on my Laptop from time to time using the X-Box Windows app. When I play, the game will eventually disconnect. It always happens when the...
  9. Enable X-Box Cloud Gaming for XBOX 360

in XboX Insiders
    Enable X-Box Cloud Gaming for XBOX 360: Hey, I would like to provide my feedback for XBOX Cloud Gaming. It works really nice on PC with my wired XBOX 360 Controller. When I saw, that you can also run the could gaming service via Web...
  10. Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta: Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't sync? I am trying to run the games from a PC,...