WWE2K22 game for Xbox One won’t go past match card loading screen.

Discus and support WWE2K22 game for Xbox One won’t go past match card loading screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On WWE2k22, the game gets stuck on the match card loading screen, with the match never starting. I haven’t played it in a few weeks, and it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustinJames9, Nov 21, 2022.

1. AustinJames9
    AustinJames9 Guest

On WWE2k22, the game gets stuck on the match card loading screen, with the match never starting. I haven’t played it in a few weeks, and it just started happening when I got back on it.

:)

AustinJames9, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AUSTINJAMES9

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Do you have an Xbox live gold / Game Pass ultimate subscription active in your account?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. AustinJames9 Win User

Console: Xbox One

Only happening with this game

I currently have an Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscription active

I only have tried to restart the game so far, the problem still persists.
  4. Megwino18 Win User

Modern Warfare will not launch after Warzone update

I can't get past the loading screens. In the rare event it does launch the game, it gives me the files are corrupted error, or update requires restart screen. In the very very rare chance that I load into the game, I go to start a match and when the countdown
    is over it kicks me right back to the loading screens.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one won’t load any games past title screen

Hello diana,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is stuck on a black screen when you try playing games or watching movies. We recommend

performing a soft factory reset
    . This type of factory reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles from the console. Be sure to let us know the results diana!
  6. RAGEFAN420 Win User

Xbox marketplace not working

I’ve tried three different browsers and all of them seem to get stuck on the loading circle after I hit confirm purchase. Nothing on the 360 marketplace will go past the loading screen when I try to purchase it. I’ve also made sure my address was matching my only card on file and still nothing. I’d really like to buy Left 4 Dead 2 but the 360 marketplace is a disaster.
Thema:

1. WWE2K22 game for Xbox One won’t go past match card loading screen. - Similar Threads - WWE2K22 game won’t

2. I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a pack for WWE2k22 game when I installed WWE2k22 back all of my stuff was...: i don't know how to upload a picture i made this problem on my xbox series S c3581ff5-2e46-403a-80f3-198d90c80d12
  3. How come my Xbox play wwe2k22 after I paid to down load it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my Xbox play wwe2k22 after I paid to down load it: My Xbox won't play wwe2k22 after i paid for the install 89613894-0fdb-4b61-b325-177c9fc7b4dc
  4. I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just lost my save data for wwe2k22 n I put so much into the game is there.l. Way to get...: I put at least 15+hrs into this game 9a5b257d-2ebc-4a49-a1b8-4c5e8236dffc
  5. Data gone in WWE2K22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data gone in WWE2K22: I lost my data twice on the Xbox one version on WWE2K22 on my Xbox Series S. I also have the XS version but afraid to even try that one. I've had a problem ever since 2K took over but never lost...
  6. Lost ALL WWE2k22 Progress!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ALL WWE2k22 Progress!?: Hey, I was playing WWE2k22 and was in Community Creations when my game froze up. So like I normally do when this happens, I quit the game and after a few seconds started it back up. When I got...
  7. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help: We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help me d102020c-8f61-4c33-8f54-2e4aaadc1150
  8. Wwe2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe2k22: I am having an issue getting the NWO dlc to install with wwe2k22 deluxe edition, any suggestions please. 825bf062-aec0-47b2-98c3-9b978bc18603
  9. Wwe2k22

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wwe2k22: I have the nwo edition digital copy and everything has been great until now. Now it won't let me start a show in the universe mode. It goes to start , but the game shuts off and starts again...
  10. WWE2k22 2k account.

in XBoX on Windows
    WWE2k22 2k account.: I have WWE2k22 on the Xbox series X. In order to use cross-platform Community Creations, I have to link a 2k account to the game, but I’m unable to do so. I’ve tried pretty much everything and...