WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses

Discus and support WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , Last week while i was browsing on my games i noticed that WWE 2k15 had an exclamation sign , while tried to launch , xbox said i have to put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PioneerRedcss, Dec 13, 2023.

1. WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses

Hello ,

Last week while i was browsing on my games i noticed that WWE 2k15 had an exclamation sign , while tried to launch , xbox said i have to put the disc ( i bought the game digitally) . when i was looking on my owned games the game just disapeared , so i logged in on my xbox one to see if the game was there and nope, just dissapeared.

How can i get it back ?

:)

PioneerRedcss, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, PioneerRedcss. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you go to your Microsoft account order history and check if a transaction for this game is listed with the status “completed”?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

In case you have more emails, you may want to check the order history with each one.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, transaction IDs, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K15 info

5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

two thing i am disappointed with in WWE 2K15

This is the most current roster they have ever had in a WWE game... the DLC this year is not just packs with wrestlers in it.... it adds to the showcase mode with more stories for that...

wwe.2k.com/.../wwe-2k15-season-pass
  6. Fos Win User

Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?)

WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 y WWE 2K17 fueron eliminados de la tienda de Xbox hace un tiempo atrás. Se supone que aparezca en tu historial de pedidos en http://commerce.microsoft.com.

--------

[Mod Translation - WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 were removed from the Xbox store some time ago. It's supposed to appear in your order history in http://commerce.microsoft.com.]
Thema:

1. WWE 2K15 dissapeared from my purchses - Similar Threads - WWE 2K15 dissapeared

2. My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s: My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s ando ask a error of disc. 867cfeda-cf73-48c8-a6b7-93cfb2b889a0
  3. Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...: I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely. I’ve tried multiple things like...
  4. Wwe 2k15 season pass in 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k15 season pass in 2022: Hi guys I have a disc of wwe 2k15 game , can I update the game? And I'm thinking of buying a redeem code of wwe 2k15 season pass 24,95€ , my question is can I still get advantage of an dlc of...
  5. My wwe 2k15 disc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wwe 2k15 disc not working: Hi i just put my disc in and nothing happened so do i buy a new disc or not buy wwe 2k15 in 2021 7064f313-0ff4-46b6-bb58-7bafe950acfa
  6. ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc: Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’ message. This only occurs for this game in...
  7. Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ...: any one want to game share if you do comment your games your gamer tag so we could talk 4a2321d6-bd0a-4a11-9e8c-c18e297805de
  8. Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15: Does anybody know what bundle I need to buy to get the Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15? 3fc561bb-80c1-4fea-9b2c-60f892443e2a
  9. WWE 2K15 Deluxe bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K15 Deluxe bundle: I picked this up on sale today. The game seems to be working fine and all of the season pass content seems to be working fine, but the WCW pack is not included and it is trying to charge me $7.99...
  10. WWE 2k15 issues, issues with support techs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k15 issues, issues with support techs.: So, Thursday evening I came home to my xbox and tired to launch WWE 2k15. It gave me the insert disc error x87de2712, but i digitally downloaded the game and dlc as it was released. I talked...