Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.

Discus and support Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was being harassed by 2 different players on xbox live. I was playing PUBG when I knocked one of the guys, and my teammate finished killing him. He... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bubbasvn, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Bubbasvn
    Bubbasvn Guest

I was being harassed by 2 different players on xbox live. I was playing PUBG when I knocked one of the guys, and my teammate finished killing him. He started sending me a lot of messages talking about how I sucked, how my stats were trash, how my stats
    are cancer, and so on. His friend also started to message me. Within minutes, I found I was suspended. If my chat was checked, you would see I only replied a couple times, just telling him he is angry and raging and I do fine at the game and it wasn't me that
    finished killing him. I was just trying to play more games, and he just kept sending message after message. I assume that since I reported his harassment he reported my replies. So I got suspended. I doubt he and his friend were suspended long, even though
    it is obvious they do this to anyone who kills them.

:)

Bubbasvn, Sep 18, 2018
  2. pancake0625
    pancake0625 Guest
    Xbox bans are a joke

I was suspended for absolutly bs I was being harassed I attempted to block the person and he kept going and i said one negative thing but he is not suspended Xbox needs to get it together

pancake0625, Sep 18, 2018
  3. other accounts suspended

a friend of mine was suspended on 2 accounts he told me that he was being harassed and he retaliated and was suspended but hte other person wasmt i checked for him, why is this seem lop sided

numba1 skin fan, Sep 18, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

5. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    You can request an enforcement review at https://enforcement.xbox.com/

They are the only ones who can affect a suspension, or ban.

The best advice I can give is to not engage when players send trash messages. Just block them, and report them.

Echo4Ent, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Bubbasvn
    Bubbasvn Guest
    The website doesn't give anyway to contact or review my case since my suspension is short.

Bubbasvn, Sep 18, 2018
  7. Bubbasvn
    Bubbasvn Guest
    Can't do a review since the suspension is short. but I agree just block and report right away. I shouldn't have even said a word to them. but clearly something is wrong with the suspension process if I am also being suspended

Bubbasvn, Sep 18, 2018
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Nope you just dont get it

It doesnt matter who starts the fight if you violate the terms of use you will also be punished

ngocphi, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: