Wrongfully muted by discord mods of official xbox server.

Discus and support Wrongfully muted by discord mods of official xbox server. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been wrongfully muted by one of the mods, I just asked why we can't discuss Dev mode If it ain't against the rule ? Instead of providing an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Immortal4218, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Immortal4218
    Immortal4218 Guest

I have been wrongfully muted by one of the mods, I just asked why we can't discuss Dev mode If it ain't against the rule ? Instead of providing an answer I am muted without any reason. This isn't the standard Xbox stands up for. Kinda look in the matter. According to this mod Dev mod means piracy. I have been waiting for E3 since last year and I can't chat with the community on the big day.
    Wrongfully muted by discord mods of official xbox server. [​IMG]

:)

Immortal4218, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

This is a community based forum so we have nothing to do with the Discord server. However, looking through the server it looks like you were warned for the conversation and then muted after arguing with mods about it. So it would be best to take this time to read through their server rules to avoid being banned in the future and if an issue like this happens in the future, either drop the subject when asked or DM modmail and calmly discuss with the mods the reason behind their decision instead of arguing with them in the server itself.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

When will Asphalt 9 come to xbox ?

I had a look but there has been no further news on it...if you have Discord, then it might be worth joining the official Asphalt 9 Discord server:

https://discord.com/invite/asphalt9
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Suspension

You need to
    POST HERE
    in order to get an official answer.

Unofficially, you have NOT been "wrongfully" banned. That bright pink MODDED avatar on your account is what probably got you banned. Xbox has a zero tolerance policy on ANY TYPE OF MODDING.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  6. DeniqL Win User

A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you tell me more about your issue? Are you trying to join a mod discord server?
Thema:

1. Wrongfully muted by discord mods of official xbox server. - Similar Threads - Wrongfully muted discord

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  4. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  5. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  6. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  7. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  8. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  9. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  10. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...