Wrongfully Communication ban

Discus and support Wrongfully Communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got a com ban because somebody started talking trash to me over messages and i didnt even respond. am i really the one in the wrong?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dank Nut Bro, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Dank Nut Bro
    Dank Nut Bro Guest

i got a com ban because somebody started talking trash to me over messages and i didnt even respond. am i really the one in the wrong?

:)

Dank Nut Bro, Sep 12, 2018
  2. CJTH3BEAST
    CJTH3BEAST Guest
    Wrongfully Got Communications Ban

I recently got a communications ban even though I did not do anything wrong. I want to know the reason why I received it because I feel like I am innocent in all this. So, may I please get an explanation to all this.

CJTH3BEAST, Sep 12, 2018
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Wrongfully Got Communications Ban

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Sep 12, 2018
  4. TrustyK
    TrustyK Guest

TrustyK, Sep 12, 2018
  5. Dank Nut Bro
    Dank Nut Bro Guest
    that doesnt really help me :/ i just want my ban lifted because ive done nothing wrong

6. TrustyK
    TrustyK Guest
    Sorry for that, to appeal a suspension, you will have to submit a case review. For help on that, refer to the following: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

TrustyK, Sep 12, 2018
  7. Dank Nut Bro
    Dank Nut Bro Guest
    i dont see anything about this. can you just tell me how to get it lifted?

8. TrustyK
    TrustyK Guest

1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an
      orange hammer icon, or visit your
      Enforcement History
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select
      Apply for Review
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting
      Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated
      policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game
      activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select
      Submit.
    After submitting, an Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that
    you have provided.

TrustyK, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: