wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

Discus and support wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaelah Noggle, Jun 21, 2023.

1. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat and saying my bmi is higher than my level on a game I was playing because they got mad they were beaten by a female. I got suspended for MY reply which was “cry [mod removed]” which IM BISEXUAL. That is a word I can very much use. But I got suspended when THEY WERE SAYING THE MEAN THINGS? Whoever is on the enforcement team protect your female gamers more than wrongfully doing dumb decisions without even looking into it first.

:)

Kaelah Noggle, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

1. AI auto banned you

2. you should still be able to log into your account you just can't send messages or chat.
  3. Kaelah Noggle Win User

That’s the thing! I can’t! I can’t even log into my acc to even report them!
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's not fine for them to say that. That's why you need to report them so the enforcement team investigates them and takes action on them.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can report them after your suspension ends, but in the future, just report and block.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and the only way to contact them is by submitting an appeal at http://enforcement.xbox.com

If people are saying mean things to you, report them and block them instead of responding. There's no exemption for anyone for using terms like that.
Thema:

1. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW. - Similar Threads - wrongful suspension lifted

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  5. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  6. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  7. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  8. I had a wrongful suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a wrongful suspension: I reiceived a permanant suspension for a profile picture right after xboxs new strike system was put into place. Xbox suspended me after i put the profile picture up and xbox then verified it...
  9. Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?: XBOX encourages people to express themselves (unless you're expressing Christian beliefs.) I attempted to change my gamerpic to an inoffensive picture of Jesus and my account was suspended for 2...
  10. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...