Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

Discus and support Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ty Link, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Ty Link
    Ty Link Guest

I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but I’ve had 2 of these strikes within 2 years so how would it be possible that another messaging strike would cause me a permanent ban without any details?

I’ve invested thousands of dollars and digital games to be lost due to this. Not even a warning of any sort for communication for instance if I was going to get permanent ban for vulgar chat they should at least give you a heads up. I think this is beyond far as much money I have spent leading up to this. Anyone else have success to retrieve their account back after being denied on the appeal process? PLEASE HELP!

Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account? [​IMG]

:)

Ty Link, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Indefinite suspension.

If it's an indefinite ban then yes, it's a permanent ban. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. If the enforcement team overturn their decision, you'll regain access to the account.
  3. Gavin martinez Win User

Indefinite suspension.

If it's an indefinite ban then yes, it's a permanent ban. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. If the enforcement team overturn their decision, you'll regain access to the account.
    When I go to submit a case review there is no option to make a case review.
  4. Xervixua Win User

I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done nothing wrong or anything

Did say wrong it say indefinite
  5. Robert Harper4 Win User

Why banned?

Ty for reply.But what I can't understand if why they banned him indefinitely for such a trivial matter as what they said was harassment?sure this is just suspension as he has no strikes on his account. I read the full ban criteria as theft fraud or tampering with xbox
  6. никита липРWin User

Xbox Live Enforcment

On Xbox Support enforcement page it says the end of pemanent suspension is Indefinite but at emails they saying "We look forward to seeing you back on the Xbox service soon." and "Going forward, please keep in mind that especially bad or repeated violations of Microsoft’s Community Standards for Xbox may lead to additional action, including permanent account suspensions or device bans."

Does it a bug or what does it mean for mine account?

[table][tr][table][tr][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table]
Thema:

1. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account? - Similar Threads - Wrongful Indefinite suspension

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...