wrongful enforcement action

Discus and support wrongful enforcement action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was harassed by a guy for 3 games.. he talked trash and was trolling the lobby. He messaged me "trash" and i defended myself.... im a grown man with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Akjrich87, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Akjrich87
    Akjrich87 Guest

I was harassed by a guy for 3 games.. he talked trash and was trolling the lobby. He messaged me "trash" and i defended myself.... im a grown man with kids... and this guys harasses me then reports me for being verabally defensive and i get blocked for it?
    Ive had xbox live since it came out and literally have never had a problem... never. Until now. This needs to be lifted today, if not right this minute. And yall shoud be doing something about these peope who join games just to team kill.... literally everyday.....
    in more than one game. Why dont yall watch my account for a week and see how much i deal with.. when ill im trying to do is enjoy myself for a few hours after work. Thanks microsost

:)

Akjrich87, Mar 6, 2017
  2. SteveSmith49
    SteveSmith49 Guest
    Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action

I was playing GTA V online when, after attempting to steal one of those CEO cars, I recieved numerous in game texts from someone telling me, essentially, to leave the game or else. I did not leave. I continued to play and was minding my own business. He
    continued messaging me in game saying he was going to ban me, he worked for Microsoft (clearly not as he wouldn't be harassing me), and he was going to have my modded money taken away (not only do I not mod but I'm also broke in GTA online which is exactly
    why I was stealing the car). I figured surely the Xbox team would review the surrounding events so I went ahead and took screenshots and even a 5 minute clip that shows me collecting checkpoints, seeing him with a bounty, claiming the bounty, and moving on.
    Immediately after claiming his bounty he says he reported me for griefing. So, again, I decided to record it and then report him. Now less than 24 hours later I recieved both an email and a message on Xbox from the Xbox team stating:

Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated with your Microsoft Account. For additional information please visit enforcement.xbox.com.

This violation was brought to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox Live players or in the course of our operation of the service. After reviewing any complaints and other available evidence, the
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team determined that a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement occurred and enacted the appropriate enforcement.

I logged onto my xbox once I saw this and I didn't notice any limitations but I figure they are on the way. I ask that the video I posted, along with screenshots, are reviewed.

My gamertag is Lord Smitt.

SteveSmith49, Mar 6, 2017
  3. Wrongful enforcement

I've always had an issue spelling words. I spell phonetically so I constantly spell words incorrectly and then learn how to actually spell them when I see it's wrong. However, Xbox does not have a feature to tell you a word is spelt wrong. I was in a game
    on halo 5 where me and my team lost but due to a certain ruling we believed we won by default so we messaged the leader of the other team "contested". But, not knowing how to spell the word and spelling phonetically, I spelt the word "[Mod Removed]".
    It is vile and wrong and I didn't not realize the word was in the message until after the message was sent. I was then suspended from chat, Kinect usage, streaming, and any and all multiplayer functions. This was a wrongful suspension and I wish for it to
    be lifted. I cannot contact my friends to let them know what happened. I am missing out on exclusive content in the current destiny 2 beta and I'll not receive the beta rewards on my main account Because of the decision to uphold my suspension after I explained
    my unique situation. Please help.

x9livesMeta AI, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong enforcement action

Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

Unfortunately since it's a 24 hour suspension, all you can do is wait it out. Depending on how quickly you were sending messages, they may have been flagged as spam.
  8. BlkBornSeed Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

That is really disheartening. I really wish this could have been investigated thoroughly before any type of action was placed on my account. I'm certain if I could actually submit a case for at least that it would be overturned and I would have my badge again.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban
Thema:

1. wrongful enforcement action - Similar Threads - wrongful enforcement action

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  8. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  9. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  10. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...