Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

Discus and support Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kam Kam2, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Kam Kam2
    Kam Kam2 Guest

I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the deluxe version despite picking the normal one. Who can I call to get a refund and fix this?

:)

Kam Kam2, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Kam K. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear the wrong Minecraft edition was purchased.

However, you can try asking for a refund by submitting the refund form I’m going to share below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can get the order number by checking your Microsoft account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

In the refund form, you can provide as much information you require to share.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I’ll remain attentive in case you have any other one.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought wrong Minecraft for XBox

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but the free update from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft Bedrock Edition is no longer available. If you would like to upgrade this time, you will be needing to re-purchase the bedrock edition.

You may need to request a refund from the store where you have purchased the wrong version in that way you can purchase the correct game version.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Questions about Minecraft IAP

Yes, that's correct.
    Despite fire tablets runs a custom Android version, Minecraft couldn't be downloaded on regular Android devices due to Minecraft was purchased on the Amazon Appstore, which is exclusive of Fire tablets.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchased wrong version of Minecraft.

Thema:

1. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one - Similar Threads - Wrong version minecraft

2. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  3. Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?: I wanted to purchase Minecraft Legends on my PC assuming that Xbox and Microsoft are connected. From this, I was hoping that it would allow me to install on my Minecraft Launcher, but it didn't...
  4. Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?: I bought Minecraft windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and intended to buy Minecraft Java Edition. Is there any way I can get a refund? e2bf1d21-54ff-44ae-bc3b-5cffcb63a6a7
  5. Bought the wrong version of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought the wrong version of minecraft: Hi, i bought the java version of Minecraft some time ago, and i had it running on my kids pc's. I decided to buy another "cd key" in order for them to play together (lan) in the same world....
  6. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased wrong version of Minecraft.: I bought the wrong version of Minecraft. I saw a similar question directing me to the Microsoft store Instructions for refunds or Microsoft's US support line at 1-800-642-7676. Unfortunately, that...
  7. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...
  8. verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...: Ik heb Minecraft Starter gekocht en dit moet zijn: Minecraft Master. Hoe kan ik dit ruilen? [Translation-I have bought Minecraft Starter and this should be: Minecraft Master. How can I exchange...
  9. Bought the wrong minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong minecraft version: Hello, my son pleased me to buy him minecraft on xbox one this morning. So I bought him a xbox live card with 20 EUR. He was going on the xbox to the store and bought minecraft xbox live version,...
  10. Wrong minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong minecraft version: Hello , I bought minecraft xbox one version 20 minutes ago because i thought i could play it on my pc but it turns out I can't. Is there any way I can get my money back to buy the windows 10...