Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought

Discus and support Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve requested a refund so I can buy the new gen version but it’s been denied and I cannot get through to Microsoft to explain the situation. I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kieran Keeley, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought

I’ve requested a refund so I can buy the new gen version but it’s been denied and I cannot get through to Microsoft to explain the situation. I bought the game on release without realising it was the old gen version. It’s only recently come to my attention that I have this version as I’ve been trying to play my friend on PS5 but it wouldn’t allow me. I’ve now checked and I’ve got the Xbox one version of the game.

:)

Kieran Keeley, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kieran, unfortunately all xbox digital product refund requests are made by the form you filled out, even xbox support can't help you with the refund issue.

As for the cross-play of Fifa 23, I leave below a link where you have more information about cross-play.

https://earlygame.com/fifa/fifa-23-crossplay

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Reply to the email you got that told you the refund was denied. Explain in detail why you want the refund, then the refund department might change their mind.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Wrong version of FIFA 23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

JDMackie, exchange is not possible.

But you can ask for a refund, and purchase the item correctly.

Let's see if it's possible to ask for a refund, buddy.

You will fill out a form, you will need the order code for each item.

But you have all the step-by-step procedure ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Stephen Hermes1 Win User

I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

I made the same mistake but didn’t realize it for a few months of playing as I can’t play with friends who just got the “right” edition for $50 through an Xbox promotion I have access to. Doesn’t seem fair that I have to pay an additional $50 after I preordered for $60 to get the edition of the game I thought I was getting. (Why would the Xbox one version be standard when Xbox s/x have been out for over a year…)
Thema:

1. Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought - Similar Threads - Wrong version Fifa

2. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  3. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  4. How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upgrade a wrong version (Xbox one) of crew motorfest standard edition that I...: Hello friends. I bought this game from the eneba site and although the description said that it is for Xbox series x too, I got only the Xbox one version. Can I pay the difference to Microsoft...
  5. I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24: I requested a Refund the Same day realizing what I did but was denied almost immediately. Bought the game on the 6th and when it released on the 8th noticed something of and put in the request so...
  6. Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?: I pre ordered the 25th anniversary edition of 2K. Yet I have no VC, No nba league pass and when I go to the game it says I own the base version even though I paid $162.02....
  7. Wrong version of FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of FIFA 23: We purchased “EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 Standard Edition Xbox Series X|S” and it will not run on our XBOX One we need “EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 Xbox One” – can we exchange? 8f00dea8-09d1-4bbe-99c1-39922e462edc
  8. I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23: I recently bought fifa 23 without understanding the restrictions of Dual entitlement between the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I own a series S but i was mislead into buying the Xbox One version...
  9. REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS?: Yes im an idiot lol. I purchased some fifa points for last years version of the game instead of this years. Theres no way i can use them. Can i get a rend for this? £26.99 is too much for me to...
  10. Downloaded wrong version of Fifa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded wrong version of Fifa: Ive downloaded the wrong version on Fifa for my son last night, (Fifa 16 instead of Fifa 17)Ive paused the download and wanted to know is there any way of cancelling the download and swapping for...