Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

Discus and support Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REDH0TR00NEY, Jan 21, 2014.

1. REDH0TR00NEY
    REDH0TR00NEY Guest

Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a month ago, and today the broken xbox arrived back at my house
    saying insufficient address. I had to pay 50 euro for original shipping and charged for replacement xbox cause they did not recieve the broken one.

:)

REDH0TR00NEY, Jan 21, 2014
  2. xbox one service order

thats if they sent you an email witch i never got

DarkSider Goth, Jan 21, 2014
  3. xbox one service order

The only thing you would get with a regular service order where you ship the console back to Microsoft first is a shipping label the box and packing material would be up to you to get.

Now if you did what they call an advanced exchange where they send you a console first (while placing a hold on one of your credit cards to ensure they get the non working console back) then you would send it back in the box that the advanced exchange console
    came in. and there would also be a return shipping label in that box that the advanced exchange came in.

This all should have been explained to you in an email that would have been sent out to you explaining what needed to be done.

steeledwand7664, Jan 21, 2014
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox One Needs repairing

Advanced Exchange. They ship you a new console, just make sure to ship your old one back ASAP! MS will put a hold on your CC until they receive the dud console. I got mine in 2 days (Canada).

-

P.S. I was never charged this mystery $15 fee that has been discussed in other threads for exchange....
  5. Metallic Pisces Win User

Xbox One Issues(2)

Well, the warranty is included with the purchase of the console. (2 years) If there was no warranty it would be $115 plus taxes and shipping cost. You can extend the warranty to 3 years within 45 days of purchase.

The advance exchange program is what they are using for the broken day one editions. They ship you a new console ASAP and you ship back the broken one in the box within 14 days, or you will be charged for another console. (Return label included in box) Also
    with the advance exchange they will give you a digital game download of your choice to compensate for the issues. Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse, or Zoo Tycoon. Hope this helps!
  6. Metallic Pisces Win User

xbox one power supply is it just me or?

Advance replacement they send you a new console and then you ship the old one back in the box. It has a prepaid return label. But they will put a $499 hold on your account (plus all applicable taxes) and will charge you if the old console is not returned
    within 14 days.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

My xbox one S makes a grinding noise when I turn it on or insert a game.

My day one Xbox One console had an issue with grinding non Blu-ray specific discs. I had to get the console replaced unfortunately. I was able to get an Advanced Exchange of the console so I was never without a system luckily.

So if you absolutely need to send teh system in for repair/replacement. Ask about the Advanced Exchange option to see if it's available to you. I'll provide more information about the Advanced Exchange Program below.

16. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR ADVANCE EXCHANGE PROGRAM

In certain countries, Microsoft offers an Advance Exchange Program, under which you can receive a device prior to shipping back your device to Microsoft for service, with certain conditions. If you want to participate in the Advanced Exchange program, Microsoft
    will send you a replacement Microsoft Device (the “Advance Exchange Product”) before you send your Microsoft Device to us, under the following conditions:

• Your Microsoft Device must comply with the terms of the warranty, guarantee or extended service contract;
    • Your Microsoft Device will not qualify for this program if, after we receive it, there is evidence of physical or liquid damage, abuse, etc. or other exclusions from your Microsoft Device’s warranty, guarantee or extended service contract;
    • The Advance Exchange Product will be shipped to you in a box that includes a prepaid shipping label; and
    • You must use the prepaid shipping label to return the Microsoft Device for which you received an Advanced Exchange Product and are requesting Service. You will need to return your original Microsoft Device in the same box within 14 days of receiving the
      replacement Advanced Exchange Product.
    • To guarantee that the original Microsoft Device is returned, we will need to take your credit card number. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED, provided you return the original Microsoft Device (with the serial number you have provided to us) within 14
      days of receiving the Advanced Exchange Product.
    • A nominal fee may appear on your card from Microsoft, verifying that funds are available in your account (the nominal fee will be refunded); this is not a charge. You will be charged the replacement and handling fee equal to the current MSRP of the device
      or accessory, if: (1) we do not receive the original Microsoft Device back within 14 days from the date you took delivery of the replacement device as indicated by the carrier’s tracking system; (2) the device is not under warranty; and/or (3) the device is
      excluded from warranty or service (has physical damage, for example).
    If you have any questions, please contact support at
    http://support.microsoft.com
  8. DarkSider Goth Win User

xbox one service order

The only thing you would get with a regular service order where you ship the console back to Microsoft first is a shipping label the box and packing material would be up to you to get.

Now if you did what they call an advanced exchange where they send you a console first (while placing a hold on one of your credit cards to ensure they get the non working console back) then you would send it back in the box that the advanced exchange console
    came in. and there would also be a return shipping label in that box that the advanced exchange came in.

This all should have been explained to you in an email that would have been sent out to you explaining what needed to be done.
    thats if they sent you an email witch i never got
Thema:

1. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee! - Similar Threads - Wrong return shipping

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  8. Bought wrong copy of NHL 22 for X, how do I return/upgrade it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong copy of NHL 22 for X, how do I return/upgrade it?: Bought wrong copy of NHL 22 for X, how do I return/upgrade it? I've maybe had it open a couple hours because that how long it took to realize the reason why I couldn't find my team was because I...
  9. Zwrot aplikacji po błędnym zakupie [Return an app after a wrong purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zwrot aplikacji po błędnym zakupie [Return an app after a wrong purchase]: Czy jest możliwy zwrot pieniędzy za usunięcie aplikacji? Błednie kupiłem minecrafta na xboxa zamiast dla windowsa. [Translation - Is it possible to refund the app? Błednie bought a minecraft for...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 wrong return

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 wrong return: I bought the game on October 2, bought the game key. Activated, played, everything was fine. But after November 18, I go into the game and see this (del 1) how to understand it ??? I have not...