wrong region

Discus and support wrong region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got a game for xbox 360 which is rated as pal. but it shows wrong region error as i insert it in my xbox. what should i do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dryestcupid1993, Jan 5, 2014.

1. wrong region

i got a game for xbox 360 which is rated as pal. but it shows wrong region error as i insert it in my xbox.

what should i do now?

:)

Dryestcupid1993, Jan 5, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Wrong Region

Even if you accidentally set your account region to what it is now, you must still wait the required amount of time before you can change it again. There is nothing anyone can do for you.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Wrong region

I signed up for Xbox rewards on October 10th and the region is incorrect even though I double checked that the billing address was correct before signing up. Why is it set to the wrong region when everything is set to Canada?

ZodiacGladiator, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Medic62812
    Medic62812 Guest

wrong region

if you are in North America (and some other regions) PAL will not work on your Xbox. it is the format for European countries (and others). it is a totally different video format.

Medic62812, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Hey there

Welcome to the support forums

If you still have the receipt, you can try and return it and get a refund

Hope this helps with your issue

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  6. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Just an FYI most places have a restriction on their return policy for games/videos/music. You may want to call ahead first and explain your situation.

Temhotabot, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

wrong region