Wrong phone numer

Discus and support Wrong phone numer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalTiger53335, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Wrong phone numer

I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help.

:)

MetalTiger53335, Sep 10, 2017
  2. sagarbagde
    sagarbagde Guest
    we can't access your avatar

U can contact me on my phone numer or @ mail (mod edit)

sagarbagde, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Final Fantasy VX... , ugh, 15. ITS 15! I hate roman numerals...

You hate roman numerals eh? It shows, cause you got the roman numeral wrong in the title.

JeanLucAwesome, Sep 10, 2017
  4. sagarbagde Win User

we can't access your avatar

U can contact me on my phone numer or @ mail (mod edit)
  5. SuprX BR Win User

"No Thanks" for Cortana numerous numerous times?

dont you guys think its more likely to disable then?
  6. xB4WxREAPER8276 Win User

"No Thanks" for Cortana numerous numerous times?

yeah this is an issue. It's pops up while I'm in game and gets me killed a lot.
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Wii U type gamepad for X-BOX 1...

@The Great Zog - Actually, apple copied numerous other companies, they did not invent the smart phone or touch screens.
  8. Mr Boozyhead Win User

ITS DRIVING ME MAAAD

As Cokney says just call them up 0800 587 1102 the website has numerous problems so phoning is the way ahead
Thema:

Wrong phone numer

1. Wrong phone numer - Similar Threads - Wrong phone numer

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. No support for Xbox/PC MSFS and unable to access phone support as "Something went wrong on...

in XBoX on Windows
    No support for Xbox/PC MSFS and unable to access phone support as "Something went wrong on...: I have had MASSIVE problems following updates to MSFS20 on PC. Currently, when I try to run the program, it is just stuck on "checking for updates" I have tried every online suggestion from...
  6. Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying wrong PW to MS on Xbox 1, but I can log into my MS act on phone, laptop, etc. but...: OK try to sign my son in to play Fortnite says he’s currently blocked choose someone to get permission which is me I click my account I enter my password Estates password is incorrect for my...
  7. Conta com o número de telefone errado! Conta travada! [Translation - You have the wrong phone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta com o número de telefone errado! Conta travada! [Translation - You have the wrong phone ...: Quando instalei meu xbox one cadastrei meu numero de telefone com um codigo de area de uma cidade antiga que morava. Agora quero comprar produtos mas a microsoft diz que preciso validar minha...
  8. Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone: Have played old (Win8 Phone) version of Mahjong previously (beat all 20 achievements, 200G). As part of update to the new (Win10) version of Mahjong, software have unlocked a lot of achievements...
  9. Made repair service request with wrong phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made repair service request with wrong phone number: As subject says, I made a mistake with my phone number when submitting my xbox repair request. How can I get it fixed? Do I have to cancel the request, wait for the processing of the cancellation,...
  10. My tag has the wrong phone and email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tag has the wrong phone and email: My tag has the wrong info attached to it and I can't find a place to update and when I try to get support after I log in it want my info but the name blocks are not accessible so I can't get to...