Wrong minecraft version

Discus and support Wrong minecraft version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , I bought minecraft xbox one version 20 minutes ago because i thought i could play it on my pc but it turns out I can't. Is there any way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by afzaf, Apr 1, 2017.

1. afzaf
    afzaf Guest

Wrong minecraft version

Hello ,

I bought minecraft xbox one version 20 minutes ago because i thought i could play it on my pc but it turns out I can't. Is there any way I can get my money back to buy the windows 10 version and play with my friends on xbox?

:)

afzaf, Apr 1, 2017
  2. Bought the wrong minecraft version

Hello,

my son pleased me to buy him minecraft on xbox one this morning. So I bought him a xbox live card with 20 EUR. He was going on the xbox to the store and bought minecraft xbox live version, After the game was installed he started and was very unsatisfied,
    cause the game is not the same he was awaiting. So me his father have no experiences in those games, but my son want's to cancel the buying.

So my questions are:

1. Is there really a difference between minecraft xbox live version and other (full) versions?

2. What is the right version to buy on xbox store to have a "full version"

3. Is there any possibility to upgrade the version we bought to the full version or to give the bought version back and buy the full version or something like that?

Would be nice to get a fast answer, my son is completely destroyed making that fail even I try to sooth him.

EintopfGorgon04, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Bought the wrong minecraft version

You would need to try contacting support to see if they can refund the purchase so your son can purchase the correct game.
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

I'm not sure what he would have bought that was wrong though. There is Minecraft, which is the full game, and then Minecraft Story Mode, which is just a story you follow.

Smwutches, Apr 1, 2017
  4. Wrong minecraft version

Hi afzaf,

Check out this link for Microsoft's Return Policy: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpReturnsRefundsPage/

It would probably be best for you to contact Official Xbox support by phone or chat to get this resolved quicker. You can reach them at support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

Darkhawk Ninja, Apr 3, 2017
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Wrong minecraft version

Hi afzaf,

Check out this link for Microsoft's Return Policy: https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpReturnsRefundsPage/

It would probably be best for you to contact Official Xbox support by phone or chat to get this resolved quicker. You can reach them at support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bought the wrong minecraft version

You would need to try contacting support to see if they can refund the purchase so your son can purchase the correct game.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I'm not sure what he would have bought that was wrong though. There is Minecraft, which is the full game, and then Minecraft Story Mode, which is just a story you follow.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Purchased wrong version of Minecraft.

8. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

9. Francia J. Win User

Bought the wrong version of minecraft

I apologize but if the code has been redeemed a refund is no longer possible.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Wrong minecraft version

1. Wrong minecraft version - Similar Threads - Wrong minecraft version

2. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  3. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  4. Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?: I wanted to purchase Minecraft Legends on my PC assuming that Xbox and Microsoft are connected. From this, I was hoping that it would allow me to install on my Minecraft Launcher, but it didn't...
  5. Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?: I bought Minecraft windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and intended to buy Minecraft Java Edition. Is there any way I can get a refund? e2bf1d21-54ff-44ae-bc3b-5cffcb63a6a7
  6. Bought the wrong version of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought the wrong version of minecraft: Hi, i bought the java version of Minecraft some time ago, and i had it running on my kids pc's. I decided to buy another "cd key" in order for them to play together (lan) in the same world....
  7. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased wrong version of Minecraft.: I bought the wrong version of Minecraft. I saw a similar question directing me to the Microsoft store Instructions for refunds or Microsoft's US support line at 1-800-642-7676. Unfortunately, that...
  8. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...
  9. verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    verkeerde versie Minecraft gekocht, graag ruilen[Translation-Wrong version Minecraft...: Ik heb Minecraft Starter gekocht en dit moet zijn: Minecraft Master. Hoe kan ik dit ruilen? [Translation-I have bought Minecraft Starter and this should be: Minecraft Master. How can I exchange...
  10. Bought the wrong minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong minecraft version: Hello, my son pleased me to buy him minecraft on xbox one this morning. So I bought him a xbox live card with 20 EUR. He was going on the xbox to the store and bought minecraft xbox live version,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wrong version

2. minecraft xbox wrong version