Wrong email address in terms of use screen

Discus and support Wrong email address in terms of use screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, when signing into the terms of use for xbox live, it has the wrong email address and won't let me past it. How do I change the email address? Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminSpence, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Wrong email address in terms of use screen

Hi, when signing into the terms of use for xbox live, it has the wrong email address and won't let me past it. How do I change the email address? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

BenjaminSpence, Dec 28, 2015
  2. cblskyline
    cblskyline Guest
    problem connecting to xbox live

after signed in on my account i was going to connect to live. but the email is not mine. i have to accept the terms of use for this account, and the email for my account is wrong. and i cant shange the email address so i can connect to xbox live. im really
    pissed of by this stupid thing!!! Wrong email address in terms of use screen :mad:

cblskyline, Dec 28, 2015
  3. terms of use

I've been asked to accept the terms of use on xbox live but can't remember the password for the email address and we don't use that email address anymore so how can I get round this. Very frustrating!

Georgeoforce2, Dec 28, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wrong email address in terms of use screen