Wrong currency on the web site

Discus and support Wrong currency on the web site in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have such a problem, I am in a region where there is no xbox representative office and by all the rules I can apply to any region where there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Максим белоусов3, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Wrong currency on the web site

Hello, I have such a problem, I am in a region where there is no xbox representative office and by all the rules I can apply to any region where there is a representative office, I chose Argentina, the currency has changed in the application and in the console, but on the website from the computer the prices are still in US dollars, can I find out how on the website I Make the currency the Argentine Peso

:)

Максим белоусов3, Dec 19, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Максим. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the website, you should see a globe icon in the bottom left. Click on the globe, then you should see the region selection menu. Choose Argentina and you'll be redirected to the Argentina version of the website.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. maxen Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

Hello FinicalSoda,

This is due to the site itself,
    http://marketplace.xbox.com
    (the web store for Xbox 360) is not compatible with the currency whereas
    http://store.xbox.com (Xbox One web store) is.

If you want to use the currency to buy any Xbox 360 content, you will need to do this via an actual Xbox 360 console.

I hope this helps.
  4. watrmellin Win User

Cannot buy Xbox content from money in Microsoft account, or any FREE xbox item without giving credit card info

Actually, the ability to purchase anything for Xbox 360 using currency stored on your account is missing completely. Whether it's free, or charging. Even though the purchase doesn't cost you anything, it's set up in the system to 'charge' you for $0.00 so
    it's still affected by the inability to purchase anything using currency on the web site. =/

I'm not real sure about how purchasing the content via the app works, but I would assume that it talks to the web site to make it work, so the same rules would apply.
  5. Joejigglez1 Win User

Which is the exact moment of the MSP death ?

From what I have read the currency is set to your region. Also that you cannot change the currency to another region. Many web sites out there have stated that it has been confirmed to be on September 1st. Although I have not seen the actual confirmation
    via xbox. (I didn't look into it to hard tho)
  6. InnocentAlarm38 Win User

Can't Use Microsoft Account Balance on xbox.com

Then perhaps MS should not have switched to currency before they were ready?

Making their lack of resources their clients' problem is not the way to go.

It's frustrating and annoying.

And as a parting comment - I cannot even "buy" free things like demos and Games with Gold on the web site?
Thema:

1. Wrong currency on the web site - Similar Threads - Wrong currency web

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. Wrong currencies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong currencies: i payed with10 euro on microsoft but it needs to be 10$, so now i cant buy my gamertag change 039563e7-b8ba-428c-a82d-da6ba28baf19
  9. why is my account in the wrong currency on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my account in the wrong currency on xbox?: my account is in a different currency 5e87b2e1-3a64-47e2-86b0-5f8206db36a4
  10. My Microsoft Store is suddenly displaying in the wrong currency REHASH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store is suddenly displaying in the wrong currency REHASH: Due to the original post being locked I am remaking the query for the sake of those having the issue presented in said original post. In a nutshell you likely found the thread here:...