Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.

Discus and support Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reported the error 10 months ago to support, then also reported the error on the xbox one in the oneguide report feature section and it STILL has not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maciver(2), Jan 27, 2016.

1. maciver(2)
    maciver(2) Guest

I reported the error 10 months ago to support, then also reported the error on the xbox one in the oneguide report feature section and it STILL has not been addressed yet. Is there any way to know basically how long it takes to get it corrected? They just
    changed channel lineup again Jan 1 2016 but it was still wrong back in Feb of 2015 lmao Here is the current lineup from the cable company.

http://mm.mygrande.com/pdf/WelcomeKit_Temple_Res_Channel_Guide_010116.pdf
    on the oneguide it is all wrong by a lot. The zipcode is 76502 but I reside in a different zipcode.

:)

maciver(2), Jan 27, 2016
  2. 7VN
    7VN Guest
    The entire channel lineup is wrong.

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup

3. Comcast channels wrong

Hey guys, if you have guide data issues, go to OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem and submit an example of the wrong channel you are seeing. It will get the whole lineup reviewed. Thanks!

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Jan 27, 2016
  4. Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.

Hey MacIver6969 - I was notified about this thread and wanted to respond to you. First off, sorry nothing has been done, that sucks and is not the experience we should be aiming for.

Second, I have contacted the team in charge of guide data directly to let them know about this issue. Reporting through the Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem is definitely the best way to go, and we fix issue through there all te time. I will
    see why this fell through the cracks.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Feb 10, 2016
  5. maciver(2)
    maciver(2) Guest
    I thank you for looking into this, I understand things slip thru cracks sometimes... I was just wanted confirmation that it was at least in a Q somewhere lol

maciver(2), Feb 12, 2016
  6. Yep, it's there, I've seen the bug number and it's actively being tracked. Appreciate your persistence here.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Feb 18, 2016
  7. Hey MacIver, I've been told this is fixed if you want to check it out again.

Thanks!

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Nov 2, 2018
  8. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Hey MacIver, I've been told this is fixed if you want to check it out again.

Thanks!
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Yep, it's there, I've seen the bug number and it's actively being tracked. Appreciate your persistence here.
  10. maciver(2) Win User

I thank you for looking into this, I understand things slip thru cracks sometimes... I was just wanted confirmation that it was at least in a Q somewhere lol
  11. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Hey MacIver6969 - I was notified about this thread and wanted to respond to you. First off, sorry nothing has been done, that sucks and is not the experience we should be aiming for.

Second, I have contacted the team in charge of guide data directly to let them know about this issue. Reporting through the Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem is definitely the best way to go, and we fix issue through there all te time. I will
    see why this fell through the cracks.
  12. 7VN Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup
Thema:

1. Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year. - Similar Threads - Wrong Channel Lineup

2. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  5. Wrong channel line up for Charter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong channel line up for Charter: I'm getting an entirely wrong channel line up for 91360 Charter. It's been weeks now. I've tried everything from clearing all tv information to changing services a few times now and nothing...
  6. channel wrong frequency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    channel wrong frequency: Call REF 1334371302 Australia - Shepparton Region Station WIN recently changed frequency, I've logged requests via oneguide troubleshooting but still the channel just comes up as a black screen...
  7. New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  8. Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide: Charter upgraded their service in my area to Charter Spectrum and modified their channel line up on 12/9/2014. Since then, the channels that changed have not updated in OneGuide. I have cleared...
  9. One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel: It works fine except the channelnumbers (shown next to the channel in the One Guide channellist) are way off. Channel nr. 1 is mapped to 160 for example. Is there any way to change this mapping...
  10. Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK: Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this. Not a major issue but niggling and probably easy to resolve...