Wrong channel line up for Charter

Discus and support Wrong channel line up for Charter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting an entirely wrong channel line up for 91360 Charter. It's been weeks now. I've tried everything from clearing all tv information to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TussockyAxe8, Jul 14, 2017.

1. TussockyAxe8
    TussockyAxe8 Guest

I'm getting an entirely wrong channel line up for 91360 Charter. It's been weeks now. I've tried everything from clearing all tv information to changing services a few times now and nothing works. I'm assuming the information
    that Xbox has is incorrect. Please fix this issue.

:)

TussockyAxe8, Jul 14, 2017
  2. smwatso2
    smwatso2 Guest
    Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide

Charter upgraded their service in my area to Charter Spectrum and modified their channel line up on 12/9/2014. Since then, the channels that changed have not updated in OneGuide. I have cleared the guide several times and reset my provider. I have also
    used the troubleshooter on the console to report some of the incorrect channels. I just ended a lengthy conversation with Xbox support trying different procedures to correct this situation and trying to find out if someone is currently working on getting
    the new channel line up from Charter. Is there anyway to find out if this is being worked on and why it is taking so long?

smwatso2, Jul 14, 2017
  3. Saw 18
    Saw 18 Guest
    One Guide

My One Guide has worked without issue since launch until recently. Out of nowhere all my favorites disappeared so I immediately thought my internet was down but it wasn't. I have checked all the settings for my provider and they are correct. Upon further
    inspection it appears One Guide is displaying the channel line up for the wrong provider. My favorites don't show up because the channels don't exist in the line up being given. I have Charter Cable and it seems to be showing channels for AT&T U-verse. I thought
    the problem would resolve itself the same way it came on but its been over a week with no luck. Any help I can get would be appreciated since the guide on my cable box sucks!

Saw 18, Jul 14, 2017
  4. aharper343 Win User

Oneguide channel lineup Charter Communications incorect

I have the same problem, the channels in the guide don't match up to the ones for charter
  5. frost22022 Win User

Xbox One and Charter Communications

mine does not change channel i also have charter
  6. TZK Ghost Win User

Turtle Beach XP500 Headset. Interference from WIFI. Ideas?

I have charter communication 100MB download, my wifi does not work at all whenever the XP500 are on, the charter tech came out, and could not fix the problem. The WIFI only does not work when the headsets are on. We tried every channel, no luck.
  7. Nedyah Werd Win User

Xbox One and Charter Communications

I had to manually enter my cable box (Charter) and works like a charm now. The automatic would not allow me to change channels.
  8. Satmax74 Win User

Xbox One guide and Time Warner Cable

Eastern North Carolina Time Warner's old channel line-up still in OneGuide. I restored my box to factory defaults and OneGuide still shows ESPN on channel 1500 when it should be TV Japan. Who's the company that feeds line up info to OneGuide? Maybe they
    need a notice that TWC has changed their line up...
Thema:

1. Wrong channel line up for Charter - Similar Threads - Wrong channel line

2. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  5. channel wrong frequency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    channel wrong frequency: Call REF 1334371302 Australia - Shepparton Region Station WIN recently changed frequency, I've logged requests via oneguide troubleshooting but still the channel just comes up as a black screen...
  6. Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.: I reported the error 10 months ago to support, then also reported the error on the xbox one in the oneguide report feature section and it STILL has not been addressed yet. Is there any way to know...
  7. New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  8. Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide: Charter upgraded their service in my area to Charter Spectrum and modified their channel line up on 12/9/2014. Since then, the channels that changed have not updated in OneGuide. I have cleared...
  9. One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel: It works fine except the channelnumbers (shown next to the channel in the One Guide channellist) are way off. Channel nr. 1 is mapped to 160 for example. Is there any way to change this mapping...
  10. Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK: Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this. Not a major issue but niggling and probably easy to resolve...