Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone

Discus and support Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have played old (Win8 Phone) version of Mahjong previously (beat all 20 achievements, 200G). As part of update to the new (Win10) version of Mahjong,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dmitry Kovalenko, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone

Have played old (Win8 Phone) version of Mahjong previously (beat all 20 achievements, 200G). As part of update to the new (Win10) version of Mahjong, software have unlocked a lot of achievements from the new 1000G line - a total of 19/40 achievements (455G).
    But! Only 4 of then (and 90G) are taken into account for the total game (and user) score stats. And the rest of score seems to be totally lost/unavailable - there is no way to get achievements that were already unlocked (for the second time).

:)

Dmitry Kovalenko, Oct 17, 2016
  2. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest
    Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10 and xbox live app

surprised to see that i actually got the Win10 version, and after playing a game i have 22 achievements, as it synced all my game statistics from the Phone version. (i'm just guessing since i most likely didn't play that much to get the 3 achievements from
    the Win8 version.)

QuickMythril, Oct 17, 2016
  3. highscore in solitaire collection's daily challenge

Hello everybody,

although I reached every target my counter does not more than 29.000 Points. In Win8 on another machine it shows the correct score. Does anyone know what the problem is with Win10?

Chrissie

Chrissie49074, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone

Resolved itself, in about 8 hours.

Dmitry Kovalenko, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Dmitry Kovalenko Win User

Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone

Resolved itself, in about 8 hours.
  6. QuickMythril Win User

surprised to see that i actually got the Win10 version, and after playing a game i have 22 achievements, as it synced all my game statistics from the Phone version. (i'm just guessing since i most likely didn't play that much to get the 3 achievements from
    the Win8 version.)
  7. Mafiasto Win User

Solitaire Collection for W10 not tracking progress for Marathon and Gimme 5! achievements

It's a BUG!!

If you've played game on win8 version having 5gold medals and upgrade os to win10, install the game, everything seems fine, you can see 5gold medals sitting there and some achievements carried over. But if you RETURN to win8 and got another 3gold medals,
    unlock Go for the XYZ, Gimme 5!, Marathon achievements, then head to win10 version, achievements DO NOT CARRY OVER, and these achievements will be GLITCHED.

Really hope you can fix this. Thanks.
  8. QuickMythril Win User

NOTE TO MODERATOR: this is a marketplace issue with the incorrect version of the game listed being downloaded and installed. people are getting the Win8 version, instead of the Win10 version. details:

www.trueachievements.com/.../viewthread.aspx

superiskid:

there are actually 3 versions of this game. with different 3 sets of achievements:

1: Windows 8 version. 3 achievements. released in Oct 2012.

www.trueachievements.com/.../achievements.htm

2: Windows Phone version. 20 achievements. released in Dec 2013.

3: Windows 10 version. 40 achievements. released in July 2016.

checking your achievements, it seems you have never played the Phone version. i can see that you also have the 3 achievements that were included in the Win8 version, however those 3 are also included within the 40 from the Win10 version. if it says you
    have 3 achievements for 100%, then that's the Win8 version you have completed. the one with 0% is technically a "different" identical game, so you will need to download that version.

seems like other people are having the same issue. i added a note to the top of this post. if you follow that link you will see some people were able to fix it and some were not. i personally use the fast insider preview version of windows 10. didn't
    realize i did not have this game installed, but the store says "i own this" so i bet it will give me the Win8 version.
  9. RichRichie1989 Win User

when i unlock achievements on xbox one gamerscore total keeps going down

i dont play pugb the achievements do pop then random times add to the total score but then the total score goes wrong
Thema:

1. Wrong achievment total score/count after update to new version (Win10) from Win8 Phone - Similar Threads - Wrong achievment total

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language: I found the reason why my Xbox achievements were in the wrong language (i.e. Chinese instead of English). My Windows preferred languages were set as: English (Canadian) Chinese (Simplified)...
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...