Wow this is [mod removed]

Discus and support Wow this is [mod removed] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned for defending my sister [mod removed - content against Code of Conduct] btw yes i did report him to and he didnt get banned and my sister... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KibaKageX2, Sep 23, 2018.

1. KibaKageX2
    KibaKageX2 Guest

I got banned for defending my sister [mod removed - content against Code of Conduct] btw yes i did report him to and he didnt get banned and my sister heard all of this and shes only 10

:)

KibaKageX2, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Trolling needs to stop

Wow some people suck so badly. Hateful [Mod Removed], [Mod Removed], [Mod Removed]

BizarroMantis, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Just got scammed by Microsoft

Wow so apparently my membership is SUSPENDED!? [Mod Removed].

TheWalkingCash, Sep 24, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

5. I am sorry you have had this experience

How do you know the person you reported was not suspended. Microsoft do not inform you if or when your report is viewed and enforcement is issued.

You should probably alter your sisiters account privacy setting so she cannot be contacted by people not on her friends list

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 23, 2018
  6. KibaKageX2
    KibaKageX2 Guest
    Because he kept joining her game so she blocked him and he made fake accounts to harras her

KibaKageX2, Sep 23, 2018
  7. KibaKageX2
    KibaKageX2 Guest
    You ahouldnt have to submit a case review the team should do a through investigation to begin with

KibaKageX2, Sep 23, 2018
  8. Wow this is [mod removed]

Again if her privacy settings accepted communications from friends only this would not have happened

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 23, 2018
  9. I don't know what to say man ! I'll just advice you to immediately end the conversation and report anyone who harasses you in anyway next time, don't engage in the conflict so you won't be subject to bans. I'm sure once the enforcement team takes a look
    at what he did, they'll do what's necessary. Again, I'm so sorry that your sister had to hear this.

GreyStormGaming, Sep 23, 2018
  10. KibaKageX2
    KibaKageX2 Guest
    Put her thing to private cyrix?maybe if the wnforcement team did there job this wouldnt have HAPPENED

KibaKageX2, Sep 24, 2018
  11. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Hi KibaKage,

First of all, I'm terribly sorry you and your sister experienced that.

Secondly, nobody here works for Enforcement and so the answers given here are what can be offered: you can appeal the decision directly to Enforcement at enforcement.xbox.com, and the Ambassadors here gave you some practical advice about how to make it harder
    for these things to happen in future.

Nobody here knows whether or not any action was taken against the other person and we would not be able to take any action either, but the report you filed means that Enforcement will look at it.

maxen, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: