Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

Discus and support Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would end up buying Microsoft's VR headset, but I can't imagine using it often, or even liking it. Who knows though, I was not keen on the Kinect and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PCARBAJO315, Apr 23, 2014.

  1. Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?


    I would end up buying Microsoft's VR headset, but I can't imagine using it often, or even liking it. Who knows though, I was not keen on the Kinect and now I love it.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 23, 2014
    #16
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    Randver, Apr 23, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    well ms said they been working on one for 3 years now so maybe a show at E3 or something
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 23, 2014
    #18
  4. Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    I've been waiting for VR since "The Lawnmower Man".
     
    Darth Stricken, Apr 23, 2014
    #19
  5. Let's hope they give us something at E3.

    Kinect = Perfect for VR? A little too perfect? (Honestly I don't know, thus the ???'s)

    Microsoft can't leave Sony unanswered in the VR department for much longer. XB1 is losing too much attention to PS4 because MS have left us in the dark on the matter, even though it seems fairly obvious they've got something good brewing.

    Thoughts? Ideas? DOES ANYONE ELSE CARE ABOUT THIS???
     
    xATHFx Meatwad, May 10, 2014
    #20
  6. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    I don't think anybody really cares about VR right now. It's the new 3D in that respect. A few years ago at CES, all Sony talked about was 3D. They made a HUGE push for mass market adoption, but it fell flat in the end and nobody cared. VR will be the same.

    People don't like wearing glasses/goggles/headsets. They also find the experience nauseating unless it's 100% perfect. That was true of 3D and it'll be even more true with VR. Until you can get a literally mind-blowing, flawless VR experience with an add-on
    that costs £100 or less, it's just going to be a niche thing that a tiny handful of nerds care about owing, and a marginally bigger handful of fanboys shout about on forums.

    MS did the right thing with 3D. Rather than get caught up in some 3D arms race, they sat back and watched how the market reacted to it, and it reacted to it poorly. The PS3 had 3D support before the 360 because of that, but that was meaningless in the end.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, May 10, 2014
    #21
  7. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    Not interested in owning a VR headset. I'd like to try it out and see how the 3D looks, but that's it.

    With VR you will have a full 360 degrees view which means, for the most part, being stood up whilst playing anything, which I don't want to do. When I play games I like to sit on the couch and relax, that's the reason I play. Gaming helps me wind down. It's
    the same reason i'm not interested in Kinect games.
     
    ZombieDeano, May 10, 2014
    #22
  8. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    Not sure, it could be fun, but then again ?
     
    eviltedi, May 10, 2014
    #23
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    no more money for something i wont use its like 4k tv
     
    N7 Gh0stz, May 10, 2014
    #24
  10. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest
    Sure,i'd like to try it out
     
    FTM99, May 11, 2014
    #25
  11. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Hell yeah I would like it. Hopefully it would be good to get the bad taste of the Kinect out my mouth.

    Also, there are way too many pansies in this world. People crying that they get sick from this or that or motion sickness etc. Man up and take your skirt off Sally. I think I got motion sickness once when I was like 4 or 5.
     
    brandiesel1, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. xATHFx Meatwad Win User

    Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    Let's hope they give us something at E3.

    Kinect = Perfect for VR? A little too perfect? (Honestly I don't know, thus the ???'s)

    Microsoft can't leave Sony unanswered in the VR department for much longer. XB1 is losing too much attention to PS4 because MS have left us in the dark on the matter, even though it seems fairly obvious they've got something good brewing.

    Thoughts? Ideas? DOES ANYONE ELSE CARE ABOUT THIS???
  13. SuperDeluxo Win User

    Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    Jaron Lanier is doing 'stuff' for Microsoft, maybe some VR will come from that. I've already bought into the Rift, doubt I would buy for a console though, I'm Sceptical about what sort of cpu/gpu power you need to run modern games at fast frames and high
    res in VR.
  14. LTA Soldier Win User

    Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    Not fussed myself, couldn't see myself sitting there all day with the VR headset or something, i'd end up burning my eyes into the back of my head lol tho a fight night type of game could be fun lol
  15. eviltedi Win User

    Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    Not sure, it could be fun, but then again ?
  16. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

    I don't think anybody really cares about VR right now. It's the new 3D in that respect. A few years ago at CES, all Sony talked about was 3D. They made a HUGE push for mass market adoption, but it fell flat in the end and nobody cared. VR will be the same.

    People don't like wearing glasses/goggles/headsets. They also find the experience nauseating unless it's 100% perfect. That was true of 3D and it'll be even more true with VR. Until you can get a literally mind-blowing, flawless VR experience with an add-on
    that costs £100 or less, it's just going to be a niche thing that a tiny handful of nerds care about owing, and a marginally bigger handful of fanboys shout about on forums.

    MS did the right thing with 3D. Rather than get caught up in some 3D arms race, they sat back and watched how the market reacted to it, and it reacted to it poorly. The PS3 had 3D support before the 360 because of that, but that was meaningless in the end.
Thema:

Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one?

Loading...
  1. Would you like a microsoft vr for xbox one? - Similar Threads - microsoft

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...