Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam?

Discus and support Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I remember playing this back on the PC, lots of hours went into this game for me! Anyone think they should just make Battlefield Vietnam Online only?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Own A GTR R35, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam?

I remember playing this back on the PC, lots of hours went into this game for me!

Anyone think they should just make Battlefield Vietnam Online only? That way they focus more on the online, having single player gone, maybe bigger maps more vehicles.

How would ya'll feel about that?

:)

I Own A GTR R35, Jun 20, 2014
  2. just got two emails that said i purchased 4000 and 6000 microsoft points, but i didnt

If you're going to cry then go somewhere else.

On a lighter note, you guys now have enough MP to buy the Battlefield 3 Beta.

Beef McLargeBig, Jun 20, 2014
  3. mw3 or blackops?

I would say buy any battlefield BUT battlefield 3.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jun 20, 2014
  4. SnakeDaKILLA
    SnakeDaKILLA Guest

A Battlefield Vietnam online only would be great, it would bring back a lot of old school battlefield players.

SnakeDaKILLA, Jun 20, 2014
  5. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    I would. But rather see Bad Company 3. Bad Company 2 had NAM expansion pack.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jun 22, 2014
  6. Ray Spijk
    Ray Spijk Guest
    Bad Company! And indeed with a Vietnam expansion pack.

Ray Spijk, Jun 27, 2014
  7. It better have rds and holo sights and green lasers.

Ser Ricky Bobby, Jun 28, 2014
  8. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

Well if Far Cry 4 goes back to the cool lobby system of Far Cry 2 I might make some old BFBC2 NAM maps. Since they have them tiny little 2 man helicopters. Yeah wont have tanks but plenty of jeeps and helicopters be close enough. Probably make some Socom
    maps as well.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jun 30, 2014
  9. Metal DJ
    Metal DJ Guest
    Why would I play a Vietnam game when if, I play as the US, I lose in the end. Vietnam was not a popular war. It was also a war where the US failed their objective. It's why you don't see many games about it.

Metal DJ, Jul 18, 2014
  10. Not to start a giant discussion but we did not lose the war in Vietnam. It's more akin to what's happened in Iraq today except Iraq is far worse. We won but then foolishly left a vacuum. We seriously don't need to talk in detail here as the thread will get
    totally derailed but I would encourage anyone to conduct a considerable amount of due diligence on the topic to discover some of what we've been told is false.

And, yes, I'd buy it.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jul 18, 2014
  11. Yes, I would buy it. And I second what Harry says.

AdamDietterick, Jul 18, 2014
  12. Well they should have bot matches for single player but there's no need for a campaign.

BlazedWithPower, Jul 28, 2014
  13. FlexMellow
    FlexMellow Guest

Battlefield Vietnam would be amazing on Xbox One! Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam? :D

FlexMellow, Jul 28, 2014
  14. Vietnam would be great, or WWI would be even better, but I think we are getting cops and robbers and a reskinned BF3.

UneasyJmitchell, Jul 31, 2014
  15. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    "I'd buy that for a dollar!" - Robo Cop

GRAW2ROBZ, Jul 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam? - Similar Threads - guys buy Battlefield

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. If I buy a fall guys dlc on xbox, will it work on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a fall guys dlc on xbox, will it work on PC?: I have a microsoft store credit and was wondering if i bought a fall guys dlc would it show up on epic? i have linked those two accounts. 2d8ebc71-e636-4b20-ba9e-fbfec4c2c876
  9. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  10. Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...: If u guys plz have n Xbox 360 code free I really need one plz 6eea62e5-d03d-4bf0-9a19-2bc4380b88ad