would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

Discus and support would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nedubuzo Anaele, Sep 18, 2023.

1. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that

:)

Nedubuzo Anaele, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that

Hello Nedubuzo A! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

We cannot say for certain if the game will ever be remastered since no announcements were made. Yes, the game's producers must decide and of course, produce it.

What we can do as players and fans of the game, is always comment on their social media asking for the remaster we so desire. Who knows if they do not read the message and decide to work on it, right?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

skylanders

The full list of Skylanders games released for Xbox One is as follows:

- Skylanders: Swap Force (2013)

- Skylanders: Trap Team (2014)

- Skylanders: SuperChargers (2015)

- Skylanders: Imaginators (2016)

The other two, "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (2011)" and "Skylanders: Giants (2012)" are only for the Xbox 360, and they are not backward compatible with the Xbox One. (there are no plans as far as I know)
  4. ColdestSpy60939 Win User

skylanders

The other two, "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (2011)" and "Skylanders: Giants (2012)" are only for the Xbox 360, and they are not backward compatible with the Xbox One. (there are no plans as far as I know)

Thanks. Now, I just need to understand what I need to get, my son is playing the spyro's adventure at his after-school club and asked me if he could get something for our one S...
    Hello, my son plays with skylanders spyro's adventure on the wii at his afterschool club, we have the xbox one S, which starter pack should I get? (I'm not used to this world, thanks)
  5. ColdestSpy60939 Win User

skylanders

Thanks. Now, I just need to understand what I need to get, my son is playing the spyro's adventure at his after-school club and asked me if he could get something for our one S...
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Spyro?

This really would be a question for Activision who owns the Spyro franchise. A lot of their use of Spyro has been around Skylanders but if people show enough interest to Activision then there is always a chance they could remaster and release them for this
    generation of consoles.
Thema:

would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

1. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys... - Similar Threads - ever remaster skylanders

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?: After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey? I...
  10. Will there ever be a Scarface remaster??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be a Scarface remaster??: I remember playing this way back in the day when it first came out on PS3 and in my personal opinion it was on par with the current GTA. I loved having to travel down to Columbia to do coke runs...