Would there be any reason my xbox elite series 2 controller Y buttons wouldn't respond on PC?

Discus and support Would there be any reason my xbox elite series 2 controller Y buttons wouldn't respond on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem: Y button on controller fresh out of the box responds 3/4 times. Recently my elite v2 controllers right bumper went out, no biggie. Went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T0AMONSTAH, Dec 30, 2022.

1. T0AMONSTAH
    T0AMONSTAH Guest

Would there be any reason my xbox elite series 2 controller Y buttons wouldn't respond on PC?

Problem: Y button on controller fresh out of the box responds 3/4 times.

• Recently my elite v2 controllers right bumper went out, no biggie.
    • Went and bought another and the y button would respond 3/4 times.
    • Returned the brand new controller and got a new one, with the same exact problem.
    What i've done:

• Gone through testing the controllers through the accessories app on windows, can clearly see it skipping presses.
    • Hooked my old controller up works perfectly fine (besides the rb)
    Question: Is there any reason why I would have two brand new controllers with defective y buttons? Or do I just have terrible luck?

Update: The unresponsive clicks are a lot more noticeable while holding another button down. (ex. Holding rt and pressing y). Still seems to only be the y button, tried pressing the other buttons while holding both lt and rt and only Y seems unresponsive.

:)

T0AMONSTAH, Dec 30, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: