Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

Discus and support Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox division hasn't lost money since 2007. A simple search would provide this FACT. The link provided (seriously The Escapist?) to "prove" the loss... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thanatos465, Feb 18, 2014.

  1. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

    Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?


    Xbox division hasn't lost money since 2007. A simple search would provide this FACT. The link provided (seriously The Escapist?) to "prove" the loss was disputed only 7 posts down the page and refuted several other times. The facts don't support the "analysis".
     
    User 9242019, Feb 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
  3. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I said for years that MS and Ninty need to have a sit down, not about buying the company, but GAMES, Ninty have great titles, and I would buy them all if they appeared on XBL, Xbox Live is very good, Ninty make good games, win win all round I say.
     
    eviltedi, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

    Xbox gone Nintendo... I'm sure suicide has been committed over less.
  5. ResidentWebbo Win User

    Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

    Luigi's Mansion feat. Alan Wake
  6. Wiggs Win User

    Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

    I hope not...Halo would be using some crazy virtual boy controller and you'd have a visual line present at all times to tell you where to go.

    Gears of War would be full of Care Bears and you'd shoot the Care Bear Stare as a weapon....and you'd fight the evil Dr Meanypants.
  7. DDunn Win User

    Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

    The two brands aren't compatible, or thats certainly the message that Nintendo gave out when Microsoft brought up the discussion before the release of the og xbox. Although the xbox is intrinsic with a number of services that Nintendo completely fail at.

    Wont happen.
  8. eviltedi Win User

    Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

    I said for years that MS and Ninty need to have a sit down, not about buying the company, but GAMES, Ninty have great titles, and I would buy them all if they appeared on XBL, Xbox Live is very good, Ninty make good games, win win all round I say.
Thema:

Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand?

Loading...
  1. Would Nintendo buy the Xbox brand? - Similar Threads - Nintendo buy brand

  2. Minecraft purchase on the Nintendo Switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase on the Nintendo Switch: My daughter plays Minecraft on the Nintendo switch. She was not linked to a Microsoft account, only using my profile on the swicth. She has spent over $50 on minecoins for add on purchases. The...
  3. Nintendo Switch can no longer access cross-platform Realm

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo Switch can no longer access cross-platform Realm: I’m a parent with a MS account and I also manage a child’s account. Recently, we are not able to play cross-platform between her Switch and my iPhone as we had done in the past. The Minecraft...
  4. Why do i get an email from microsoft saying that i had a successful sign in my nintendo...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i get an email from microsoft saying that i had a successful sign in my nintendo...: i scan the QR code and sign into my microsoft account through my phone and it says i successfully signed in but in my nintendo it says there was an issue. i did this multiple times and now...
  5. how to log in to my account for my nintendo swicth 1. i tried using my phone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to log in to my account for my nintendo swicth 1. i tried using my phone: how to log in to my account for my nintendo swicth 1. i tried using my phone fd48b15b-d2e9-4438-9abb-2de8354004ae
  6. I cannot log in to my microsoft account from my Nintendo Switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in to my microsoft account from my Nintendo Switch: My son has a Nintendo switch with his profile linked to my Nintendo account. When he has Minecraft open and we try to log in to Microsoft so he can access realms, I go to the microsoft.com/link...
  7. How Do I Get Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch If I Already Got The Game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Get Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch If I Already Got The Game?: I Dont Know How To Really.. Download Minecraft On My Switch But I Already Bought The Game, Can Some Staff Please Fix My Issue.. I Dont Want To Spend 2500 Bucks In My Countries Currency To Buy It...
  8. Nintendo Switch Bedrock Account Name

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo Switch Bedrock Account Name: On my Nintendo Switch ( Bedrock Edition) I am trying to figure out how to change my gamer tag through Microsoft but nothing is working yet, please help. ( also, I don’t have an Xbox or an account...
  9. When I buy a Minecraft realm on my Nintendo switch, why can’t I make a realm and join it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I buy a Minecraft realm on my Nintendo switch, why can’t I make a realm and join it?: When I buy a Minecraft realm on my Nintendo switch, it won’t let me make a realm. I’ve tried multiple times and it just keeps taking my money. But it won’t actually give me What I paid for...
  10. Do I have to buy Minecraft again? (Xbox to Nintendo)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again? (Xbox to Nintendo): Hi! I used to have Minecraft on my Xbox and was able to play online because my brother was paying for it. He stopped, and I now have Nintendo Switch online. Is there a way for me to get Minecraft...