Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

Discus and support Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI Wee Bear, Thanks for acknowledging and adding me. I guess they weren't going to send any invites as it appears they formally released the update to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APK SEKAYMUSIC, May 13, 2014.

  1. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates


    HI Wee Bear, Thanks for acknowledging and adding me. I guess they weren't going to send any invites as it appears they formally released the update to all users this Friday/Saturday. Hopefully for the next update an invite will flow my way.

    Thanks!
     
    Skier7667, May 19, 2014
    #16
  2. evulm0nkey
    evulm0nkey Guest
    I would love to be a beta tester as well.
     
    evulm0nkey, May 19, 2014
    #17
  3. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    You're most welcome Skier7667. Yes you probably have a little while longer to wait for the next preview update. Hope you hear soon.

    Just invited you now Evulm0nkey.
     
    The Wee Bear, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Skier7667 Win User

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

    HI Wee Bear, Thanks for acknowledging and adding me. I guess they weren't going to send any invites as it appears they formally released the update to all users this Friday/Saturday. Hopefully for the next update an invite will flow my way.

    Thanks!
  5. KingCan17 Win User

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

    Can anyone invite me to a beta tester for the Xbox One?

    Thanks.
  6. The Wee Bear Win User

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

    You're welcome, if you are selected you'll get a redeem code sent to your live account. When you redeem it, it will download the preview app and when run, it registers your console ID into the system so you will get the preview update. It can take a few
    days for your code to appear so a little patience is required. Hope you hear soon!
  7. The Wee Bear Win User

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

    You're most welcome Skier7667. Yes you probably have a little while longer to wait for the next preview update. Hope you hear soon.

    Just invited you now Evulm0nkey.
  8. evulm0nkey Win User

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

    I would love to be a beta tester as well.
Thema:

Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

Loading...
  1. Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates - Similar Threads - request becoming BETA

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  4. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  5. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  6. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  7. Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy...
  8. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  9. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of May 15th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 15th, 2026: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! Got an idea that would make Xbox better? Cooler? More magical? Whether you’re on PC, console, cloud, mobile, TV apps, VR,...