would like to get the app for crave tv

Discus and support would like to get the app for crave tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one crave tv app what happened to it? ee80c605-6eeb-49bf-9030-17063a4f43e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barakk123, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Barakk123
    Barakk123 Guest

xbox one crave tv app what happened to it?

:)

Barakk123, Oct 4, 2017
  2. Crave TV app player error

When I open the Crave TV app on my Xbox one it works normally. But when I select a show or movie to watch, I get player error: unable to play. Try later on.

I've installed, deleted and reinstalled with no success. I also restarted the system. Again nothing.

I messaged Xbox support and they suggested unplugging power supply from both the wall and the. Xbox and wait 3 minutes. Then to plug everything back in and start up the Xbox. Well that worked Andre I was happy.

Now today I go to watch it again and I am getting the same error as before. Anybody else have this problem? Have you found a way around it that doesn't require unplugging my Xbox every time I sit down to watch tv?

DavidFreitas10, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

Maybe Rogers can Shomi why I need to Crave TV from Bell.

Display Name_ David M_, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Crave tv

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Crave tv

Hi Quen,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. This could be that it was taken down from the Xbox. I was able to find it for google play or Windows 10.

We recommend trying uninstall and reinstall of your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Nitro Blade 20 Win User

IN need of some information

Kodi doesn't really work well. However, Youtube does have a fair selction of older movies and TV shows if you type in the proper search terms. Use "Full Move" or "Full Episode" after the title. You could also try Crave TV. I believe that's free as well.

Finally, I went through the apps section this afternoon and there are a few new movie and tv apps you could test out.
    crave free for only 30 days after that you have to pay .
  7. Bloodlust973 Win User

Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

I was wondering the same thing. I wish Hulu was available in Canada but cravetv and shomi would be two very utilized apps I would think.
  8. Display Name_ David Win User

Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

Maybe Rogers can Shomi why I need to Crave TV from Bell.
Thema:

1. would like to get the app for crave tv - Similar Threads - app crave

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. Why does my crave app keep freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my crave app keep freezing: Every show I watch on crave keeps freezing and I have to exit the show then resume it and it’s fine for about 4 minutes then it does the same thing, it freezes then goes black with the play button...
  8. Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

in XBoX on Windows
    Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon: Hi; I have an issue with the Crave tv app on my Xbox One. While trying to watch episodes 2 & 3 of House of the Dragon the show constantly freezes up after appx. 5 -10 seconds and can not recover....
  9. Crave app Page not found error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave app Page not found error: Crave app on Xbox one has Page not found error. Will not load.. 69ee213d-82b3-4c7b-b7f8-97e3110c1b6c
  10. Crave TV app player error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave TV app player error: When I open the Crave TV app on my Xbox one it works normally. But when I select a show or movie to watch, I get player error: unable to play. Try later on. I've installed, deleted and...