Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

Discus and support Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This question is for console users. (Preferably PlayStation!) 5ad3ce10-e22c-484d-a0e6-0ebfbf416d17 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnathan Hoppes, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

This question is for console users. (Preferably PlayStation!)

:)

Johnathan Hoppes, Apr 3, 2023
  2. Johnathan Hoppes Win User

Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom skins?

I was asking about PlayStation, not Xbox.!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom skins?

Hello Johnathan Hoppes,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Minecraft Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  4. ChakramPrincess Win User

"You Can't Use A Credit Card To Purchase This Item".....

So use Microsoft points to buy Microsoft points? That makes a lot of sense....
  5. Bec Perry Win User

Will I be able to keep my game data if I change to pc?

Okay that does make sense, yet if I buy minecraft thru steam and mod it would I still be able to play with my friends on xbox? Or would I have to use the xbox account ?
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Microsoft Considering Making Digital Games Cheaper

Obviously their is pros / cons when buying digitally so it would make a whole lot of sense for the digital version to be quite a bit cheaper than buying a disc. Microsoft and sense in the same sentence though ???
Thema:

Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

1. Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom... - Similar Threads - lot sense BUY

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  9. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  10. Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d