Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

Discus and support Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoonlitFury, Oct 23, 2023.

1. MoonlitFury
    MoonlitFury Guest

Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version of the whole series. I am talking about First Encounter Assault Recon or better known as the F.E.A.R. series. I remember it as the game that really brought fear to me while keeping me fascinated with progressing further into Alma Wade’s story. With jumpscares all over and fight sequences that seemed a little more unique to your standard fps, enough to still be one of my favorite series to date. I still meet people who remember this game as well as I do and are still as passionate about its storyline across each addition. Would it be possible to combine them all into one massive game? Either way I really hope someone still agrees on a remaster for this masterpiece.

:)

MoonlitFury, Oct 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: