Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

Discus and support Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by txma., Jun 11, 2023.

1. txma.
    txma. Guest

I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a USB. The current capture system results in grainy/blotchy footage even when recording at 1080p onto a USB, which is likely a result of a lowered bit rate in order to conserve file sizes, however file sizes are not an issue if you're recording onto a USB so I would enjoy a way to increase the bit rate for a sharper, less grainy image. This could also be paired with the option of changing your recording fps from 60 to 30 to reduce file sizes if you absolutely have to in order to increase the bit rate.

:)

txma., Jun 11, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. EightBulZ Win User

Converting Captures to my computer

Hey Futuresnipes22

There a couple simple ways to accomplish this without the need of a USB. You can download your videos via the share button on your capture through the xbox app.

You could also purchase a capture card to go from your xbox device to your mac which would also keep a better quality than your xbox captures can deliver.

There is also a longer route you can take by using the xbox app on a mobile device, downloading the specific capture and sending it to yourself via email.

For quality you would want to use the capture card, however you would have to purchase the capture card.

It depends on your preference and the quality you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

-Jules
  4. TheDustyPlayz Win User

Xbox 360 right analog wont click

As I Said "Therefor the controllers they manufacture are of lesser quality because the cheaper production cost and retail price.". The third party controller would of course be of worse quality than that of the official
    controllers. If you could recall were the controller landed that might help me understand what could be wrong.But that could be a big possibility
  5. LT Da Wolf Win User

space marine

does anyone have a link to download the capture and control add on

it takes me to the dl content screen but its not in the list only capture the flag is there
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

xbox one built in pvr

@Wara JoKeR

If your that bothered by it why not just buy a capture card, it will give you full control over what quality the video is recoded at, how long and in what format.
Thema:

1. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures? - Similar Threads - possible Microsoft add

2. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  6. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27
  7. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  8. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  9. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6